Author Topic: Official Diaspora dev appreciation thread.  (Read 6152 times)

Offline newman

Re: Official Diaspora dev appreciation thread.
I'd appreciate it if we stayed north of Vulgar city. Talking about giving bj's to devs is revolting, and pretty much screams "immature kid". I'm sure I speak for all members of the team when I say that we'd rather not have a dev appreciation thread then have to sift through this garbage. If some of you can't post anything that's not stomach-turning, then don't post at all. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:26:38 pm by newman »
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline iamzack

Babies are more revolting. Babies and childbirth and mpreg. Icky. :P
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Snagger

Babies are more revolting. Babies and childbirth and mpreg. Icky. :P
I refer you to Newman's post above.

Offline Adalla

• So Say We All!
    • Adalla Productions
Good idea as always of course. Just gotta take out the garbage when it piles up that's all.

I think if anyone has ever read any of my posts either here or over at BSGpilots.com (I've been banned from that "other" forum for saying I pity them for having a leader such as they have) they should already know I worship, admire, and respect the Diaspora Dev Team greatly.

I hate to always have to compare it...but I cant help it. The Diaspora Team is doing everything that the "other" Team should have done to make the game a success, and they are avoiding all the things that made the "other" Team become the No.1 most hated fan Dev Team on the www

Not to mention, they are making dreams come true by putting people in the cockpit of a Viper and sticking them in a launch tube...

Adalla

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 12:04:42 am by Adalla »