Community Projects > The FreeSpace Port Upgrade

Amun or Osiris?

(1/7) > >>

Black_Yoshi1230:
At least the Amun is getting the respect it deserves, with the new, shiny HTL model recently released.

Amun = decent, large coolness. Osiris? Pah.

EDIT: Now that this topic is split and I got the unceremonious position of first post, I had to fit it with context.

Woolie Wool:
The lead designer of the Osiris was turned by the GTA and worked as a secret agent for the Terran military.

MatthTheGeek:
Try intercepting with a Valk a wing of Orisises with Avenger turrets and improved AI, and then tell me it sucks. That thing is scary, I'm telling ya. Really scary.

Apollo:

--- Quote from: MatthTheGeek on February 09, 2013, 04:26:59 am ---Try intercepting with a Valk a wing of Orisises with Avenger turrets and improved AI, and then tell me it sucks. That thing is scary, I'm telling ya. Really scary.

--- End quote ---

Fury AI makes it dangerous to attack two fighters at once. Attacking four bombers with turrets is going to be almost suicidal, regardless of how crappy the individual ships are.

Woolie Wool:

--- Quote from: MatthTheGeek on February 09, 2013, 04:26:59 am ---Try intercepting with a Valk a wing of Orisises with Avenger turrets and improved AI, and then tell me it sucks. That thing is scary, I'm telling ya. Really scary.

--- End quote ---

With shields or without? Because without shields they shouldn't even have Avengers.

Also the Amun also has two turrets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version