Community Projects > The FreeSpace Port Upgrade

[RELEASE]PVS Scarab

<< < (3/5) > >>

MatthTheGeek:

--- Quote from: Hellstryker on December 31, 2013, 07:43:43 pm ---I'm also willing to bet that Volition would put more precedent on the lore of the game

--- End quote ---
The pages of canon discrepancies in FS1 alone disagree with you.

Dragon:
Perhaps an unmanned version could be made by replacing the cockpit with a sensor suite. You won't even have to get rid of the glass, just model a bunch of sensor systems behind it.

Oddgrim:
Thanks for the feedback lads. c:

--- Quote from: Dragon on January 02, 2014, 09:13:06 am ---Perhaps an unmanned version could be made by replacing the cockpit with a sensor suite. You won't even have to get rid of the glass, just model a bunch of sensor systems behind it.

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid you'll have to do that yourself, or switch the transparent glass to non transparency. (There is no more room on the map for extra polygons save for the debris.)

Update: On the last bit of details,the model will be done next week or so and that goes for both.

Dragon:
 :bump:
According to what you said, it should be done by now. :)
BTW, I've noticed that, mostly thanks to you, the only unupgraded Vasudan ships in Mediavps and the Ra and Bes. Are you planning on doing them at some point?

Rodo:
It's amazing the amount of vasudan ships that got a prittialization, really amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version