Author Topic: Revolution Project Trailer Released  (Read 3044 times)

Offline mnftg64

Revolution Project Trailer Released
The trailer to the Revoltuion Project is available at the site in my signature or at the following link.

www.freewebs.com/mnftg64/FS2RTrailer2.zip

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Ok, I'm dloading now, but it's saying 8 hours to download so I won't be able to let you know until probably tomorrow.

Flipside :D

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
Server failure.
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I think you need to right clickety for this one, at least, that's what I did.

8h 29m Left :(

Still, it's universal with Free Servers, so it can't be helped :(

Offline mnftg64

I thank you guys for your support. Maybe soon I can get more publicity for this campaign (and some help). I hope the trailre is worth the download.

While I'm at it, is there a smaller movie format rather than MPEG?

Also, hard to belive but I now have about 3 meshes done for the campaign and am teaching myslef to texture them and POF them. but After they are textured I can make a more original trailer than this one using the TS5 animation capture.

Lastly as always, if you would like to volunteer to help with this campaign, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Ok, trailer downloaded, I enjoyed it, though looking forward to something with a bit motion in it, you might benefit from looking at the WMV format or the like or flash player to speed this one up?
My only comment would be to add some more sound in the background? Or keep the music going throughout? Other than that, good work! :)

Offline mnftg64

music does play throughout the whole thing. I will look at those formats also.

As for having motion, I wanted this trailer to be of what the GTVA is rememvering, thus my usage of the old ANIS. Once I get my MODs finished (textured) I will TS motinos of them flying around and stuff.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Someone want to mirror it at a place that doesn't go 1KB/s... I can't stand that :p

I think that requires someone to actually download it first. Has anyone done so? Or could this dude upload it somewhere else?

Offline mnftg64

i could try to upload it here a HLP, tomarrow

Was this trailer ever uploaded to more accessible location? Is it possible to have the trailer sent via email? I could probably take it by email.

Offline mnftg64

soon, I will have premium hosting and it'll dl a heck of a lot faster

in about a week or so.