Author Topic: Should I continue this FS1 project?  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Should I continue this FS1 project?
This is something I did a while ago.

What do you guys think and is anyone interested?

[This message has been edited by Woomeister (edited 03-20-2001).]

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Cool.  But I don't play FS1 any more (don't even have the CDs any more) so.......
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Dude that Is damn cool! I started a backwards conversion as well but I scrapped it. Good luck! my harddrive screwed up so I can't help you with fighter models  

------------------
wrong answer you see hiding in that asteroid belt are 6 dralthi fighter, a Kilrathi gangbang -Devereaux
wrong answer you see hiding in that asteroid belt are 6 dralthi fighters, a Kilrathi gangbang. -Devereaux

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Nice job! But unfortunately, even FS2 is showing its age. I know it's for people who can't play FS2 - argh, might as well keep going. If it's eating up too much of your time, I would mark it as a low-priority project.

That means get those shields done  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It's been a while since I messed with this site but you can get the Capital Ships here:

http://www.geocities.com/s_woosey/

It's an old site but the links should still work. I've removed the fighters to work on them. I'll get back to this soon. The balancing of some of these ships needs to be fixed. The campaign on this site has been terminated but I'll keep these mods going.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Cool mods dude

------------------
     [email protected]               hello,great bb
Ik houd erg veel van bier
And girls.
yea suppernova's let her rip:D
Action is reaction by: Newton
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Woomeister, you are fast on the way to becoming a master modder   Keep up the good work.
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Setekh:
Woomeister, you are fast on the way to becoming a master modder   Keep up the good work.
I've learned a lot from FSMM2, I've got more stuff planned but I'll get back to this project soon  

I'm very interested in Freespace 1 stuff as I do not yet have a copy of FS2 and also I likes it alot.  

It seems a shame that no one is still developing for it just because there is another Freespace with a "2" tacked on the end.

I think it's time all us FS1 losers get togethere and start having some fun again just like these k-rad warez 'l33t FS2 d00dz.

Moo,
  X

------------------
Tell me can ya dig it one time?

Originally posted by JarC:
Well, me thinks that something like a plugin for TS/3DSM to read/write POFs would be nice...

I'm working on a plugin for Blender right now.  So far I'm just collecting data. Right now I'm doing some experiments with existing plugins.