Poll

This mission any good despite being rather... unfinished?

wow FREDding pro - as if XD
0 (0%)
will do, no big deal
1 (100%)
IT SUX!!! - if so, how does it suck? =X
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: January 12, 2007, 09:58:21 am

Author Topic: Is this any good?  (Read 1500 times)

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
I started this towards the end of last year following this idea I had, looking for something to do. Somewhere along the line, it just didn't turn out as expected. After a long time, I had look at it one more time today and decided to, at the very least, finish off the mission structure.

The campaign that I wanted to do will probably never happen now...

notes: there isn't a briefing/debriefing - I have to admit, I got rather sick and tired of doing this mission, but I thought of releasing it to get some feedback as to how I can work on my FREDding. Perhaps redo the whole thing (but that is if I ever work up the nerve to - not forgetting that my free time is almost up. :sigh:) Also, some of the objectives cannot be completed - this is normal.

Runs on any recent 369 build with the mediavps - just stick it in mediavps/data/missions. I started this on RC78 I think - now I'm using the official 369 build.

Comments? Feedback? :confused: :nervous: :shaking: :( :sigh:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."