Author Topic: Gift for hard-working (and going solo)  (Read 28364 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Re: Gift for hard-working (and going solo)
I still support my plan to send all the stupid people into a blackhole or the sun.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I still support my plan to send all the stupid people into a blackhole or the sun.

Why not just get a few firebombs and throw their old dead bodies into the sea? Far more cost effective.

Yeah. I vote spaghettification.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline aurora_energy

• Adrift in the never ending void
meh... lol

I like that idea about using the hologram as a graphic in the main menu or something. I was thinking, maybe i could take some screens of characters, extracting them and puting them in pcx format, then zip it in a vp, so you could use the characters such as cortana and serra-117 as your pilot, as well as have the fsh logo (ill make it darker as requested) as your squad logo.

Has anyone played halo3 live. its a lot better than halo2. theres a new feture called matchmaking, so you are put into a group (usually of the same rank as you) and play a game, then have the option to merge into 1 party and play a new map. well worth it.
Imagine awakening, and hearing the heartbeat of the galaxy for the first time.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Has anyone played halo3 live. its a lot better than halo2. theres a new feture called matchmaking, so you are put into a group (usually of the same rank as you) and play a game, then have the option to merge into 1 party and play a new map. well worth it.
Dude. Matchmaking was in Halo 2.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline aurora_energy

is it... i dont remember it... but eh... its been almost 3 years since i last played it.

so anyways... what you think about the pilots and squads package idea?
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline aurora_energy

had a shot at the fsh logo trying to make it look like the halo text.
very rough. not bad though. still, unless i find the exact effects used on the halo text, it wont look good.
does anyone know who made it?

Offline aurora_energy

I was thinking, maybe i should darken the glow and stroke

had a shot at the fsh logo trying to make it look like the halo text.
very rough. not bad though. still, unless i find the exact effects used on the halo text, it wont look good.
does anyone know who made it?

i like it, but tone down the bright white outlines