Author Topic: The Future of TBP  (Read 7511 times)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
After the latest episode of IPAndrews' Drama Circus, I'd like to bring up that I have heard of incidents in music where one member of a band had a very acrimonious falling out with the others and their contributions to that band were left in, even against their wishes. If Dave Mustaine could have gotten his songs yanked from Metallica's first two albums, considering how his hatred of Metallica pretty much fueled his whole career and how he repeatedly complained about songs he wrote being on Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning, I think IPAndrews' chance of getting his way legally if the chips came down are somewhere between infinitesimally small and zero. I see no reason why you should not ignore him.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
please don't let this discussion degrade, we talk about the future not the past.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.