- Signiture ---> Signature;
- Anniliated ---> Annihilated;
- Long ranged ---> Long range;
- shivan ---> Shivan;
- A installation/invasion fleet ---> An installation/invasion fleet;
- Goodluck ---> Good luck;
- Nehkbet ---> Nekhbet;
- The freighter "Triton" should have an unique name;
- The NTF installation "Installation" should have an unique name as well;
(there are other misspellings in the mission)Fixing
- Alpha 1's initial speed is 0. IMO it should be 33/100. FRED ---> Editors ---> Ships ---> Initial Status ---> Velocity;Thankyou for pointing this out, I will add it in shortly
- There's no starfield so I suggest using it. FRED ---> Editors ---> Background ---> Skybox Model ---> write "starfield.pof" (without the quotes);I thought the starfields were default, Ill fix it up.
- If the Meson bomb's hull integrity reaches 0 the bombs enters a prolonged status of imminent explosion. Check the bomb's hitpoints in FRED ---> Editors ---> Ships ---> Special Hitpoints;As I went though the mission, I realised this and couldnt find a way to make it 'blow up' Ill try that method
- The NTD Vortex is too far from the main area, when I was told to scan it I was about 14 clicks away from it;I made the NTD Vortex that far away because some people will approach the ships that warp in, since when it appears it says unscanned in the HUD, players might scan it instantly thinking it might be a bonus objective and might interfere with te secondary objectives.
- There's no AWOL debriefing. You circumvented the problem by disabling Alpha 1's subspace drive but learning how to handle AWOL debriefings really helps;True, might add it in
- In the briefing there are many, short stages. IMO it'd be better to have less stages with more text. This is not a real problem, anyway, so you're free to exclude this;I like short
- Cheat triggered by pressing Q... well, why don't you use another letter or better, a series of letters? I triggered the cheat even if I didn't want to - the problem is that Q balances shields and even if my Pegasus didn't have shields I pressed Q because I usually do it. I suggest using a word to trigger the cheat, use:
...and then write the word that triggers the cheat at the end of your debriefing;Thankyou for this, I persumed that you could only press 1 letter for the SEXP, not a word, Ill add it in as soon as possible.
- The Colossus collides with the Aquitaine upon arrival;Didnt notice it, I was too busy admiring the beam fire
- No RTB directive if I trigger the alternate ending;As I was writing the first post, I relised I should add one in and I did, I decided I will release it when some feedback comes though and I can make more changes.
- Even if I trigger the cheat there's a message telling me to scan the Vortex even if the destroyer isn't in the area of operations;Any ideas to avoid this?