Author Topic: Lost the hard drive and all the freespace mods :(  (Read 1912 times)

Lost the hard drive and all the freespace mods :(
I had it all I had every finished campaign downloaded and installed right, everything worked, I was half way through Awakenings for the second time, just saw a possible online multi player, was gonna download it and when I turned the computer on the next day it said operating system not found, I lost everything I had, Can anybody please tell me where the list with the port glow maps and stuff went, and the campaigns list went? ) lost all my links too :( )
All vista problems can be corrected, by upgrading to XP

Re: Lost the hard drive and all the freespace mods :(
Please disregard the part about the campaigns all I need is the glow maps now :)(

Offline Snail

• SC 5
fsport-glow.vp?

Yes, thats the one. Is it on this site anywhere?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Actually, that vp only contains glowmaps for the Fenris and the Athena, so I don't think that's the one you're looking for.

Might not be if thats all it is. the ones I'm looking for are the ones that used to be hard light site that I can't get to anymore. I think I found awakenings though. I got Derelict and Cow back already :).

And I just found Awakenings :) and a few others I never knew about.
I found the Awakenings 3_0vp, still gotta find the voice and Lightspeeds Nebula pack.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 04:01:55 pm by wolfen »