Author Topic: ATTN: Fraxy fans!  (Read 2159 times)

I have found the Fraxy Compendium! The ultimate repository of Fraxy Bosses, as well as a wiki on Fraxy itself. There's hundreds here, ranging in their quality, but a few of them are absolutely incredible.

In particular, check out the bosses by these authors: DrunkGoomba, A70M1C, and FraxyFactory.

Note: ignore that announcement on the main page about them moving to a new location. They've barely moved anything to that new area, so most of the bosses are still in the Compendium I linked to.

Anyone who missed the old thread and is interested in what exactly Fraxy is, see here.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 04:20:21 pm by Dark Hunter »
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
SHWEET!
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Uhh, I messed up my Fraxy install a while ago, maybe someone can help me with that... If you can, please attach your enemy_01 image file, I seem to have ****ed mine up in paint somehow.

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
'sall good, I just DLed the patch and it scrwewd everythng up.  So now I have to reDL the whole thing.

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
:necro:
Okay people, I have SHIVANIZED Fraxy!

I made the player ship a mara and made all your effects (except the stunner) varios shades of red.  Put these files in the "img" folder.  Be sure to back up the old ones first.  I am using the newest versoin of Fraxy so if something screwes up It may be that you are using an old version.

[attachment deleted by admin]

That wasn't quite worthy of a necro... but definitely a :bump:

In other Fraxy news: Fujiwara no Mokou of Touhou fame as an immortal, unkillable (but not unbeatable) boss has had her attacks reproduced somewhat faithfully in Fraxy. (It would be near-impossible to have her attacks reproduced exactly... watch the video of her to see why. Fraxy just doesn't work that way.)

Download link in the description of Part II.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:02:46 pm by Dark Hunter »
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Update:  Added Astaroth and Seraphim if you prefer Attacker or Tanker modes

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I keep getting error 3 when trying to run fraxy. There's no documentation for this error anywhere. It's the latest build, and can't find anywhere else to download an older build.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Al Tarket

• A resident nutcase from Jerusalem.
    • An FSO Modification site
what the heck is fraxy? i will see about it. sounds like one of those japanese animes... :doubt:
Cowardice is no selfishness, Friendliness is no enemy and Information is no attack platform.

Judge these words wisely and you might make it through this cruel world.

Anyone who missed the old thread and is interested in what exactly Fraxy is, see here.