Author Topic: HD Wallpapers (Suitable for Printing as posters)???  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
HD Wallpapers (Suitable for Printing as posters)???
It's nice to see this place still active, It's been awhile since I've been on. :nervous:

Does anyone know a good source for some really good HD or better imagery that I can use to make a poster?  Or even posters to purchase?  I was thinking a Freespace poster would be pretty sweet in my new office.

Thanks  :yes: for any answers, hope this is the right place for this, as it's been awhile!
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Snarks

Re: HD Wallpapers (Suitable for Printing as posters)???
For some absolutely amazing art, check out OneOneThree's illustrations.

https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=91051.0

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
You could also check out the screenshot contest winners, just not sure if they'll be in high enough resolution to print as a large poster.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Here's zip with the various hires renders from Volition's old FS1 website.
Mostly it's stuff from the cutscenes, but there's also an Ursa, Medusa and the Bastion mainhall in there.

Download 35MB
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:37:40 am by Col. Fishguts »
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea