Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

Merry Christmas, HLP

(1/2) > >>

Goober5000:
No, it's not Silent Threat: Reborn or even release 2.4.  We're still working on those. ;) I just remembered that we have an ideal Christmas present to give you (and I'm surprised we didn't think of it earlier).

Presenting the ported version of Christmas Heist, the old FS1 mission available on the VolitionWatch Archives!  Originally made by Chumprock, this is a short but fun little mission where you protect Santa Claus and his elves as they deliver their Christmas cargo.  The original mission and review can be found here, but I'd advise playing the mission before reading the review to avoid any spoilers.

The ported version of Christmas Heist is attached to this post.  Have fun, and Merry Christmas. :)

EDIT: Attachment expired.  Mission re-ported and reuploaded here.

Night Hammer:
you bastard:p.......i waited up because i figured we be gettin ST:R.....lol well fine Santa is better than ST:R anyway....lol

übermetroid:
Cool! THX!

Goober5000:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Night Hammer
you bastard:p.......i waited up because i figured we be gettin ST:R.....lol well fine Santa is better than ST:R anyway....lol
--- End quote ---
:lol: No, ST:R will be rolled out with a lot more fanfare. :p
--- Quote ---Originally posted by ubermetroid
Cool! THX!
--- End quote ---
You're welcome. :)

JoeLo:
2.19.04 Does anyone actually check this website regularly? Let us know in the forum. I'm curious to see whether these news updates are being read or not. :p

I read it I been following from the beginning!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version