Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Submit your Fanmail!

<< < (2/22) > >>

z64555:

--- Quote from: AdmiralRalwood on September 24, 2015, 12:17:25 am ---
--- Quote from: z64555 on September 23, 2015, 11:50:29 pm ---wxFred or qtFred (or maybe something in between)?

--- End quote ---
Surely not the dreaded qtwxFRED²!

--- End quote ---

:warp:

Thisisaverylongusername:
To Xoriel: What is your favorite mathematical operation?

To Armoriel: Which do you prefer? Sword or Shield?

To Teleportiel: What is your favorite move in Pokemon?

To Reflectiel: What is your favorite piece of equipment in the Wind Waker?

To Dubstepiel: What is your favorite song?

To Dividiel: What do you like to do more? Factoring or solving polynomials?

To Trinitiel: What is your favorite number?

To The End: What is your favorite mission in retail FS2?

Axem:

--- Quote from: Lepanto on September 23, 2015, 09:21:15 pm ---Dear Anyone/Everyone,

What have you all been up to during the INTERMINABLE hiatus? Holley, I imagine you especially must be utterly bored to death without new Beta Testers to kill.

--- End quote ---

Holley: I have been hard at work engaging in productive captaincy skill training by playing Galaxy of Warships. After months of grinding I finally achieved the T8 Orion (however as usual the good weapons only come with the C hulls). And during loading screens, I am sure to be checking up on the latest holo-shows (Hot shows right now: My Bride is a Vasudan, Bosch's Bizzare Adventure, and My Little Shivan) and sequential static imagery media (Ch 8935 of Ubunruto just got released!).

Delta 1: Undergoing a complete and total retransformation! New haircut, new clothes, new sparks, and a new lease on life! Focus groups tell me that I am now 52% more dashing and 12% more likely to be cast in future hit roles. But while that is still far away, I have taken up as a casual part-time writer for the wonderful and insightful holonet funtainment-news-share-gregator community “Shock’dwave!!” I'll have to make sure some article get posted here once they've been vetted and approved. Sample articles titles include: 10 Underrated Ships With Amazing Pasts, 6 Tips To Avoid Beams and 12 Things You Didn't Know About The Colossus!

Epsilon 1: Reading.

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on September 23, 2015, 09:56:45 pm ---Dear Mysterious Unrevealed Character,

Are you willing to state, for the record, that at no time did you do the thing possibly, but not necessarily, related to the other thing?

Sincerely,
Channel 4 News

--- End quote ---

Mysterious Unrevealed Character: You don't have any proof. Even if you did, it could have been doctored. But since you don't, there's nothing. But if you do find anything that could be proof, but remember, there's not, please let me know so I may analyze it. Be sure to send all copies and erase your own personal copies so you don't get dragged into what could be a tragic tragic mess. (Actually just give me your IP address, I can take care of the rest) (Actually never mind, I found it)

--- Quote from: z64555 on September 23, 2015, 11:50:29 pm ---An Open Letter to the Team:

What are your speculations on FRED's disappearance? Do you think there may be some sort of mutation to wxFred or qtFred (or maybe something in between)?

--- End quote ---

Delta 1: Cutie FRED? Just how cute are we talking here? A 9? 10? Also qtFred is a she right?

Holley: Speculations on the disappearance? No need to speculate, it was all plainly shown in Just Another Day 2: Electric Boogaloo, starring my hero (and future husband) Alpha 1! He showed that jerk god who was boss with that plot hole bomb he was mysteriously asked to protect.

Epsilon 1: I don't know.

--- Quote from: Thisisaverylongusername on September 24, 2015, 07:41:28 am ---To Xoriel: What is your favorite mathematical operation?
Multiplication! Especially multiplying by -1. It's a flip switch.

To Armoriel: Which do you prefer? Sword or Shield?
Swords, since proper use of the sword can become a mighty shield as well.

To Teleportiel: What is your favorite move in Pokemon?
Metronome, you'll never know what pops up…

To Reflectiel: What is your favorite piece of equipment in the Wind Waker?
Hookshot. Then light arrows.

To Dubstepiel: What is your favorite song?
I will survive.

To Dividiel: What do you like to do more? Factoring or solving polynomials?
Polynomial math is quite challenging, but gives a better payoff. I also enjoy binary tree searches for fun.

To Trinitiel: What is your favorite number?

To The End: What is your favorite mission in retail FS2?
A Game of Tag. For the suffering generated from it.

--- End quote ---

Goober5000:
Dear Epsilon 1,

I'd like you to listen to this recording.  This is an excerpt of a classified mission log provided to us by an unidentified source.  Would you care to comment on it?

Sincerely,
Channel 4 News

Axem:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on September 24, 2015, 08:43:19 pm ---Dear Epsilon 1,

I'd like you to listen to this recording.  This is an excerpt of a classified mission log provided to us by an unidentified source.  Would you care to comment on it?

Sincerely,
Channel 4 News

--- End quote ---

Epsilon 1: While I am unable to say if that had referred to me, I have ejected from my fighter which was in the process of exploding before.

Holley: Hello new ringtone!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version