FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE] GVCv Pnepheros

(1/2) > >>

Colt:
Since Nyc's got his hands full at the moment, he's tasked me with releasing a little something curtesy of his shipyards.  :cool:

Originally released several years back in the Unborn Legacy model dump, the GVCv Pnepheros has gotten just a bit of TLC. See for yourself!

The Pnepheros is the successor to the venerable Sobek. Sporting a heavy spinal beam cannon and two slashing turrets, she also comes armed with multiple fusion mortar launchers and a heavy array of anti-fighter beams and turrets. The Pnepheros is also fitted with a fighterbay, making her a deadly combatant. Built for Nostos R2, she serves as a counterpart to the Terran Phobos-class corvette.

Well what are you waiting for? DL it and go blow up some Shivans with it, or Terrans, or even blow it up yourself! Pretty ships have pretty explosions, after all!

DOWNLOAD

Goober5000:
Very nice!

Nyctaeus:
I confirm this release happens with my approval and actually per my request. Colt helped with testing this one.

I completed and dumped the mesh a year or two ago, but now when two projects I'm closely associated with expressed demand, this mandates completion. No reason to not share.

Now I am the only person in the universe who completed 2 HQ zod corvettes o___O

Have fun. Keep in mind that she's 2024-quality asset, so a corvette-sized ship with a polycount approaching 300k tris, and 3 sets of 8192^4096 textures. Use at your descretion.

0rph3u5:
What are differences to the version found in the Unborn Legacy model dump?

Memories of the Great War uses a down-turreted version for the model for the PVCv Kauket-class and specifically for the HLCv Reverie, one of the important HoL-subfaction command ships.

Shivan Hunter:
Changes from the original can be seen here: https://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/PVCv_Pnepheros

:jaw: Good model already, but damn this is an upgrade! It looks like a proper "Sobek mk. 2" now. Definitely want to use this in a campaign alongside your glorious, glorious Nehebkau and the few good Zod cruisers we have. :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version