Author Topic: Concourse/main menu changes?  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Rolf

Concourse/main menu changes?
So I was wondering if you guys had made any changes to the main menu and UI, given that this mod is set in another universe it seems appropriate. Are there any images giving us a glimpse of the changes?

Or will it be just the regular Freespace menu with a Star Wars campaign in the campaigns room?

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: Concourse/main menu changes?
We have a new interface but are looking into upgrading it, so not sure we want to show off what may not even be released.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline zookeeper

• *knock knock* Who's there? Poe. Poe who?
Yeah, we have a custom main menu and interface graphics, but they're not hugely impressive so hopefully we manage to upgrade them further before release, in which case I'm sure we'd be more happy to post some screenshots.

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
I'll poke around and see if there's anything worth showing for you guys.  As already mentioned most of it's in need of an update.