Author Topic: Call of Duty 5  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
So I've been wondering... Why are you able to use the MG42 like a rifle? And why can you do the same with a .30 cal, and why does the player wrap the air-cooled barrel with a cloth when he does that? And why did they stop letting you use one of the most useful armor vs. greater number of armor tactic?

Other than that, it's a fun game so far. Maybe not quite up to what CoD 4 was, if only because the player has been a prisoner-almost-executed at least three times in CoD 5.

It's a downward slope, that one.  Starts out OK, but the magic respawn ending tripwires become more and more infuriating as the game goes on.  Bad level design - put the player up against a horde of enemies, then ensure that if the player tries to winnow their numbers down before making the suicide run you're forcing him into, respawning is fast enough that he can't even make a dent.

CoD4 pulled this **** as well, but nowhere near on the scale CoD5 did.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
There's a COD5?

Didn't COD 4 come out last year?

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
There's a COD5?

Didn't COD 4 come out last year?

they just keep coming

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Plus its a design studio tag team ...so one comes out with a game and then the other team does.

My friend has it...we've played coop and its reasonably fun.  Zombie mode is spooky/hilarious :D
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."