Author Topic: Our new coders doesn't get his user authorized on HLP. Please do ASAP  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Our new coders doesn't get his user authorized on HLP. Please do ASAP
Hey Guys,

we definitly have no luck with our coders. Finally I found someone with good experience, and now you guys are not authorizing his user-account so he already get's a nice impressions.    ;)

Fun besides  :p Please check your Bot-Folder or whereever the User has been stored, and grant Access to the new User named : mgawronski

He only received this message :

>
> Your registration request at Hard Light Productions Forums has been received, mgawronski.
>
> The username you registered with was mgawronski. If you forget your password, you can change it at http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?action=reminder.
>
> Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.
>
> Regards,
> The Hard Light Productions Forums Team.

but nothing since then. Please do it ASAP; I do not want to loose that chance

Thank you
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: Our new coders doesn't get his user authorized on HLP. Please do ASAP
We need a legitimate CAPTCHA solution yesterday.

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
mgawronski has been approved.
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Thank you :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.