Author Topic: "New" replies shows most recent post, regardless of where user left off reading  (Read 1696 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
"New" replies shows most recent post, regardless of where user left off reading
Anyone else have this issue?  I used to be able to click the "New" button in the "show unread replies" results, and I'd get sent to where I left off in the thread.  Now it just takes me to the last post in the thread.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: "New" replies shows most recent post, regardless of where user left off reading
Anyone else have this issue?  I used to be able to click the "New" button in the "show unread replies" results, and I'd get sent to where I left off in the thread.  Now it just takes me to the last post in the thread.
New works fine for me.

I had broke my "new" button at one point with an addon (sorry I don't remember what it was called), so my question to you is have you recently added a new addon to your browser (something that is previewing links before you click on them)?
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: "New" replies shows most recent post, regardless of where user left off reading
Ah-ha... yeah, let me try disabling that.  It allows you to just scroll down through multiple pages without hitting the next page number.  I'll look and see what it's called when I get access to my regular computer.

EDIT: FastestChrome, and it has a blacklist where you can disable certain sites.  I added hard-light.net , hopefully that fixes the problem.  Thanks, Iss Mneur
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:07:32 pm by jr2 »