Author Topic: Twisted Infinities - Operation Ragnarok Status Update  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Twisted Infinities - Operation Ragnarok Status Update
Well, I posted this on the VWBB and the WCSBB a few weeks back, but I think I forgot to post it on HLP, so here we go.

Twisted Infinities : Operation Ragnarok is a fully independent minicampaign which serves as a loose prequel to the main Twisted Infinities Campaign. It is set in the same area as TI itself, but on a different ship and four years prior to the main campaign. It will feature probably 6 (or so) regular missions, and one training mission. Of the ships that have been publicly shown, OR will feature the Tyr Light Interceptor the Andromeda Bomber and the Virtuoso Private Yacht. Of the Ships you have not yet seen (which are complete), it will include the Harpy Gunship, the Excalibur Mk I Weapons Platform (see the Mk II at our public forum :thepimp: ), and possibly the Sigurd and Sesmu Civillian Transports (both Large bulk transports, Terran and Vasudan respectively). It will also feature two currently incomplete (but close) mods, one of which will be semi player flyable. OR will also feature a few new weapons (though nowhere near as many as TI proper will), possibly a new background or two and various other tidbits. While the FREDders VP could be ready any time now, the final release date is a bit uncertain due to a chronic shortage of qualified FREDders. Future updates will be forthcoming as they become available.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2002, 07:08:47 am by 302 »
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Grunt

Hmmm... private yacht ...
My mates wanted to kill me when I suggested a huge tourist space liner for TCP... I still like the idea though. :D

You have some really good models there, especially the fighters and bombers. They have a unique design.
Just fly on !

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
We have a Luxury Liner, currently being worked on by Vasudan Admiral, for use in the main TI campaign. :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Grunt

Look forward to see it.
And don't worry, I still have the design in my mind, and on paper.
Maybe in my next campaign ... planned to be released in 2010. :D
Just fly on !