Author Topic: The Near Complete Set  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Near Complete Set

All the fighters and bombers except the Ancient ones. Some in this pic haven't been seen before though you'll have problems seeing them :D

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
You can see them quite well if you just adjust the brightness on the image and zoom in :D

Anyways, really cool ships :)
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
You aren't supposed to do that ;)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Nice!!!

What is that Shivan ship that is highlighted? Its gorgeous!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
That's the Vindhyachal from the HLP downloads section.

Offline Hudzy

• Apollo Pilot
Those are some sweet ships :eek: What's that thing to the very left of the picture?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
My last model the SB Durja based on a FS1 concept pic

Offline Hudzy

• Apollo Pilot
Well now I know... good job on it. :)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
gotta love the Notus :yes:
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

oh woo, i am going to go through the .VP files and all trying to figure out that "hits-left" thing. was having some problems with it.
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by Si|eNt(\/)inion
oh woo, i am going to go through the .VP files and all trying to figure out that "hits-left" thing. was having some problems with it.

"hits-left" ? it's a FRED2 SEXP, indicates the hull damage in percent
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

i know that, skip. i dont know how to activate the dang thing, though. thats what i was saying. d...u....h....:nod: :nod:  literally....im not like a EXPERT fredder...im like your average pick-up fredder....:):):)
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

he does make some nice missions though :nod:
Mission 12 teaser pic :)

thankx woo. oh hey, did i name the Warlock wrong? i think i did. it says "Independence" there instead of "Warlock." ya changed the name, huh? oh well doesnt matter. i dont know if ya liked the Command Briefings, either, but oh well. yur the head of this team of people. oh hey, missions 13-14 will be done by tomarrow. im gonna look up and over that "hits-left" thing and try and figure it out. :):) :nod: :nod:
"Got Life?"

Offline Hudzy

• Apollo Pilot
Originally posted by Woomeister
he does make some nice missions though :nod:

Yeah, that does look like a nice mission to me :D