Author Topic: [OOC] Making it Public  (Read 13103 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
What proof do I have that you saw the secret forum, and are not just posting this to get the grand prize early? :D
* Androgeos Exeunt almost decided to make a pointed comment, but thought it better to shut it. :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I posted in Phoenix but I didn't do a thing.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Same thing here. I was (and I'm still) busy with other FS related stuff. :nod:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: [OOC] Making it Public
I can take it from the inactivity of my PM folder that my conclusion was mistaken, but just out of curiosity, was anyone else working on the possible assumption that "one month before the public" could refer to March 1, a month before that handy-dandy counter apparently will hit zero on April 1?  I guess that later date was the one we were meant to go by. :p

Yeah, that's what I thought as well... Then again, since the plans have changed (it's made public), we may be getting it by PM on April Fools, and the big public will get it on the first of May...

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
On April Fools?
That'd be awfully suspicious. It might be another one of those installers like the fake 158th one that just crams your HD full of crap XD.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
Anything you get from Goober on April fools should be treated in much the same way as a King Cobra in your boxers. 
Alcibades' Gamble - We Love Our Ice Cream

Everything you need to know, and more can be found at The Freespace Wiki

Offline Nuclear1

Unless you, of course, do enjoy King Cobras in your boxers. In which case in should be treated only as a rabid ferret in your socks.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
I'm not modifying my analogy specifically for you. :p Go make your own.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
So...you wait a day and see what the King Cobra does to other people before touching it?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

If everyone has that philosophy,we will never find out.

I volunteer.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
So, if that countdown is to be believed, we're less than two days away from finding out exactly what we've been waiting for.  So...any last-minute guesses? :p

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Well, my first guess would be the HTL Hades, but I have no reason to believe that it is finished at the present time, especially since this ... ummm :nervous: ... source that I ... umm :nervous: ... use to get ... umm :nervous: ... information about ... umm :nervous: it ... hasn't showed anything in a while...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well, my first guess would be the HTL Hades, but I have no reason to believe that it is finished at the present time, especially since this ... ummm :nervous: ... source that I ... umm :nervous: ... use to get ... umm :nervous: ... information about ... umm :nervous: it ... hasn't showed anything in a while...
The GRAND CREATOR probably caught on to that little loophole my friend...

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Oh, he's known about it for a while;  Almost since I discovered it...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I wonder who else knows what we're talking about...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I wonder who else knows what we're talking about...

I assume nobody except whoever you guys are talking about and the both of you. I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I know what's going on.

Well... maybe I did, but I haven't seen Goober for a couple days, so I actually have no idea what's REALLY happening on Wednesday.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
I find his lack of existance rather disturbing. That said, he can't actually hurt me over the internet, so I guarantee I'll be online Wednesday. Should be a good laugh, Goober's a funny guy.   

Offline Vip

Tinfoil, you sure he can't hurt you ? Or any of us for that matter ? Goober's too unpredictable for such statements :P

I guess it's time to prepare for the inevitable...
Lieutenant Commander Richard "Viper" Pred