Author Topic: Bug: Delta Wing not Handling Bombs Correctly on "Good Luck"? (FSPort)  (Read 1684 times)

Bug: Delta Wing not Handling Bombs Correctly on "Good Luck"? (FSPort)
Hi folks,

First off thanks for all the work on FSPort, it's &%^ing awesome.  Unfortunately, I think there may be an issue with the latest version of FSPort.  I'm using 3.2 and the latest version of FSOpen.  It appears that on the mission "Good luck", the Deltas are not firing their bombs, making the mission essentially unbeatable.  Could someone please take a look at this?  Here is the thread where the issue is discussed.  At least 2 of us are reporting the exact same issue.  I have laid out the exact issue in the 14th post.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=72477.0

I might be wrong and it's not a bug, but it sure seems to be!  Thanks again for all your hard work.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:29:17 pm by Cobaltred »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Did you issue an ignore order to any wing, at any time in the mission?

No.  When i've been playing the mission on medium I usually ordered all ships to engage the enemy, although I also tried having alpha destroy the weapons subsystem.  When I did the speed playthrough on very easy, I didn't order a single order.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
This sounds like it's a bug in the AI code, caused by recent changes to "huge" weapon management.  Moving to the SCP forum.