Author Topic: Inferno Build  (Read 3731 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Same code as my last build, Inferno limits. It's not really tested, I just made sure they both opened. :D

http://fs2source.warpcore.org/exes/latest/C07102004b_inf.zip
-C

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
heh.  i'll put a link to this in the inferno forum
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

FRED crashes the moment you show the background here. :(

Also there's an odd rendering problem with Nico's Ezechiel, whereby a very thin triangle protruding from its underside fin is stretched to the centre of the screen from some angles. Here's a pic:

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Well, that's just a build of the current CVS...not sure why either is happening. The Ezechiel problem may be because of the new conversion stuff.
-C

Offline Rol

for me you build works fine but a little bit more framerate drops than in bobboaus 7-4-04 build (which works also in some missions)
thanks for the extra work:)

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Um, the transparency thing is back.  The FS2 ships are transparent in game.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Itsara

I didn't really hear about the last build, but what does the build do to the Inferno campaign?

Nothing, AFAIK.  The 'Inferno builds' have bumbed limits on textures, etc., and are meant to support Release 2 and a few other campaigns that need these features.
$quot;Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.  And I'm not sure about the former.$quot;
 - Albert Einstein

$quot;It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.$quot;
- Gen. George Patton Jr.