Author Topic: go_even_faster  (Read 20668 times)

Offline Swifty

• I reject your fantasy & substitute my own
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?42048h3w1oghgr2

In this build:

Bugs fixed as of 8/1/2012 (Based off of Trunk Revision 9069)
  • Fixed infinite loop in parser if a degenerate submodel is being processed.

Bugs fixed as of 7/26/2012 (Based off of Trunk Revision 9031)
  • Fixed some collision detection timing issues.
  • Added Linux and Mac specific code in the patch to get this to compile across all platforms.
  • Fixed bug where suns would render through cockpits.
  • Moved new collision detection code to be on by default. You can revert to the older code by enabling "Use old collision detection code" in the "Troubleshooting" tab
  • Fixed detail box calculations when using merged index buffers.

Bugs fixed as of 7/4/2012 (Based off on Trunk Revision 8972)

• Fixed issue with Nvidia cards not displaying some models properly.
  • Adjusted the quicksort culling test bounding boxes for weapons to be formed by their current frame position and their last frame position. Should result in less misses by the collision detection system.
  • Fixed crashes with the lab and tech room.

Bugs fixed as of 6/24/2012

• Made sure to NULL out the particle batch buffer when deallocating it.
  • Rewrote the collision data tree parser to take into account multiple polies per bounding box. (No more misses in collision hits).
  • Fixed order of object rendering to prevent degenerate OpenGL states from bleeding into non-mesh rendering (No more warp effects producing weird textures).
  • Subobjects no longer appear when they are supposed to be blown off.

Main Features:

• Rewrote the collision pair culling system to be much more efficient.
  • Rewrote the bounding volume hierarchy for model collisions to be simpler and more efficient.
  • Rewrote the bounding volume hierarchy model traversal algorithm to be simpler and more efficient when finding a collision.
  • My previous vertex shader submodel transforms optimization.
  • Better state handling of vertex buffer and shader binds.
  • Optimized soft particle rendering using vertex buffers.

Help me out by testing this! FRAPS Benchmarks and pretty charts will greatly help.

Patch is inside the ZIP file if you need to know how this demonry was achieved.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:25:43 am by Swifty »

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Ooo I need to test this.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Firartix

• Random Noob
Can we haz binary ?
EDIT: Disregard
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:12:58 am by Firartix »

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Here's a small update so this can compile on Linux (gcc 4.6.3).  It seems that gcc doesn't include hash_map in the std library - my change is a rough hack which may not work correctly in Windows or OSX.

The other two changes are for us folks with case-sensitive filesystems :)

Code: [Select]
Index: fs2_open/code/globalincs/vmallocator.h
===================================================================
--- fs2_open/code/globalincs/vmallocator.h    (revision 8874)
+++ fs2_open/code/globalincs/vmallocator.h    (working copy)
@@ -120,7 +120,11 @@ bool operator!=(const SCP_vm_allocator<T1>&, const SCP_vm_allocator<T2>&) throw(
  return false;
 }

+#ifdef SCP_UNIX
+#define SCP_hash_map __gnu_cxx::hash_map
+#else
 #define SCP_hash_map std::hash_map
+#endif // SCP_UNIX

#else

@@ -135,4 +139,4 @@ bool operator!=(const SCP_vm_allocator<T1>&, const SCP_vm_allocator<T2>&) throw(

#endif

-#endif // _VMALLOCATOR_H_INCLUDED_
\ No newline at end of file
+#endif // _VMALLOCATOR_H_INCLUDED_
Index: fs2_open/code/object/objectsort.cpp
===================================================================
--- fs2_open/code/object/objectsort.cpp    (revision 8874)
+++ fs2_open/code/object/objectsort.cpp    (working copy)
@@ -18,8 +18,8 @@

#include <list>
 #include "weapon/weapon.h"
-#include "Debris/debris.h"
-#include "Asteroid/asteroid.h"
+#include "debris/debris.h"
+#include "asteroid/asteroid.h"

typedef struct sorted_obj {

As for testing, from a few quick runs through BP2 Artemis Station I'd say that it seems a bit faster in the slow bits, not up to a stable 60 fps all the way through, but maybe 5-10 fps faster than before in some places (e.g. the Nelson flyby).  With the "merged index buffers" turned on you get major graphical glitches, but that's probably due to shader issues since BP2 includes its own which would overwrite those in the patch.

Lastly, I noticed when existing the game it takes much much much longer to exit now, previously it was < 1 sec, now maybe 10-15 seconds, perhaps longer.

(ps - does anyone have a good BoE type mission that can be used for testing and that isn't related to BP2?)
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Open FRED, Ctrl-click warships like mad all round the map. Done, you have your BoE.

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
go_even_faster!? how badly will the sound code get screwed over this time?  :P
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Valathil

• ...And I would have had a custom title if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
  • Custom Title? Wizards need no Custom Title!
We need to go to ........ LUDICROUS SPEED!!!!
┏┓╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┃╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┃┏┫┃┏┳━━┓┏━━┓┃┗━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓
┃┃┣┫┗┛┫┃━┫┃┏┓┃┃┏┓┃┏┓┃━━┫━━┫
┃┗┫┃┏┓┫┃━┫┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣━━┃
┗━┻┻┛┗┻━━┛┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┛

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Open FRED, Ctrl-click warships like mad all round the map. Done, you have your BoE.

umm... FRED - Linux - wine, I understand it has some problems :)
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
niffiwan, well, i always just use the massive battle thats packed in BP. worked out well so far :p

speaking of, compared to the usual counter stuck at 4 fps and the actual framerate being something like "do i count this in frames per second or seconds per frame?", its getting to around 17-18 fps with no beams firing and 8 fps when metric ****tons of beams start firing.

[edit] fraps or something coming at some point.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:10:47 am by pecenipicek »
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Boot on windows, open FRED, Ctrl-click warships like mad all round the map, save somewhere, reboot on linux. Done, you have your BoE.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I'm getting actual frames per seconds now instead of a slideshow in bp massive battle but the Solaris looks like a shell of its former self.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Boot on windows, open FRED, Ctrl-click warships like mad all round the map, save somewhere, reboot on linux. Done, you have your BoE.
Or, if you can't boot on windows right now, just open up a regular mission with a text editor, copy/paste several object entries, change their name and one of their axis value, and voil133 (I think).

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Definite improvements with FPS, but caught these and wonder if anything in a log can help (Appears to be the same index buffer issue niffiwan mentioned).

==========================================================================
FreeSpace 2 Open version: 3.6.13
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_exp 15
  -ogl_spec 20
  -spec_static 1.5
  -spec_point 1.2
  -spec_tube 1.5
  -ambient_factor 35
  -missile_lighting
  -soft_particles
  -post_process
  -fxaa
  -fb_explosions
  -merged_ibos
  -cache_bitmaps
  -ballistic_gauge
  -dualscanlines
  -orbradar
  -rearm_timer
  -targetinfo
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod blueplanet2,blueplanet,mediavps_3612
  -new_collision
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-adv-visuals.vp' with a checksum of 0x241c257f
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0x51171798
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' with a checksum of 0xe386a796
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0xd263c407
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd3552477
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-adv-visuals.vp' with a checksum of 0xbba0f03c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0xe79b67ce
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' with a checksum of 0xb50d55b7
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' with a checksum of 0x6b804787
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0x316467fa
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0x39fe8221
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Advanced.vp' with a checksum of 0x4b8b0f5a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_AnimGlows.vp' with a checksum of 0x6a554026
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x59649c21
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' with a checksum of 0x529cc70f
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x9c510aa0
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' with a checksum of 0xb9a9a485
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' with a checksum of 0xb3e21469
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_RadarIcons.vp' with a checksum of 0x31dd7781
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x7c9d7e74
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' with a checksum of 0x6ffd5c78
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\' ... 2 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-adv-visuals.vp' ... 31 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' ... 156 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' ... 72 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' ... 641 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' ... 2012 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-adv-visuals.vp' ... 358 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' ... 41 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' ... 683 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' ... 52 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' ... 374 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' ... 1488 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\' ... 8 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Advanced.vp' ... 1283 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_AnimGlows.vp' ... 1641 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' ... 315 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' ... 1527 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' ... 1876 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_RadarIcons.vp' ... 24 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' ... 13 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' ... 94 files
Searching root 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\' ... 57 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Found 34 roots and 19785 files.
Setting language to English
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-lcl.tbm' ...
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".

Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX version: 1.0
  Max auxiliary sends: 1
  Playback device: Generic Software on Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
  Capture device: Microphone Array (IDT High Defi
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Failed to init speech
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1920x1200 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor    : ATI Technologies Inc.
  OpenGL Renderer  : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
  OpenGL Version   : 4.2.11318 Compatibility Profile Context

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_point_sprite".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_float".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

Compiling new shader:
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-f.sdr
Shader features:
   Depth-blended Particles
Compiling new shader:
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: soft-f.sdr
Shader features:
   Distorted Particles

Compiling post-processing shader 1 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 2 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 3 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 4 ...
  Compiling post-processing shader 5 ...
   Loading built-in default shader for: fxaa-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: fxaa-f.sdr
  Compiling post-processing shader 6 ...
   Loading built-in default shader for: fxaapre-f.sdr
  Compiling post-processing shader 7 ...
   Loading built-in default shader for: ls-f.sdr

Max texture units: 8 (16)
  Max elements vertices: 2147483647
  Max elements indices: 16777215
  Max texture size: 16384x16384
  Max render buffer size: 16384x16384
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
  OpenGL Shader Version: 4.20
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 742 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 48 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
Game Settings Table : Using Standard Loops For SEXP Arguments
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_flak-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_dbrs-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_exp-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-trigger-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-tcard-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-stupid-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-debrisgrav-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-csc-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-betty-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-sdf.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-sdf.tbm' ...
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 0
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_music-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mfl.tbm' ...
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 75 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 49 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 93 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (capflash.eff) with 40 frames at 10 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Maxim_Impact.eff) with 23 frames at 30 fps.
ANI Lamprey_Impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (explo3.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (HFlakExp.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06b.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (bomb_flare.eff) with 69 frames at 20 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-wep.tbm' ...
Ignoring free flight speed for weapon 'Trebuchet#Aegis'
Weapon 'Hornet#Weak' requires the "player allowed" flag, but it's not listed!  Adding it by default.
Weapon 'Harpoon#Weak' requires the "player allowed" flag, but it's not listed!  Adding it by default.
Weapon 'Hornet#Weak#Shivan' requires the "player allowed" flag, but it's not listed!  Adding it by default.
Weapon 'Harpoon#Weak#Shivan' requires the "player allowed" flag, but it's not listed!  Adding it by default.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'radar-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-hdg.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-hdg.tbm' ...
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
TABLES => Unable to find 'colors.tbl'. Initialising colors with default values.
TABLES => Starting parse of 'mainhall.tbl.
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script loaded!
MediaVPs: Explosions script loaded!
Ships.tbl is : VALID
Weapons.tbl is : VALID
cfile_init() took 3185
Compiling video-processing shader ...
   Loading built-in default shader for: video-v.sdr
   Loading built-in default shader for: video-f.sdr
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file '42nd.pcx'
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Exit in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Pilot in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Continue in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Tech in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Option in main hall
WARNING!, Could not load door anim 2_Campaign in main hall
Got event GS_EVENT_OPTIONS_MENU (8) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.797 (0.797)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.788 (0.788)
Got event GS_EVENT_PREVIOUS_STATE (7) in state GS_STATE_OPTIONS_MENU (5)
Got event GS_EVENT_NEW_CAMPAIGN (26) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)

Second half of log in next post.
**** this character limit.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:54:30 am by Commander Zane »

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file '2_LoadingBGM00.png'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (2_Loading.eff) with 14 frames at 15 fps.
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particleexp01.eff) with 10 frames at 8 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke01.eff) with 54 frames at 15 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke02.eff) with 39 frames at 24 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-fbl.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap01.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap02.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Rock_Exp.eff) with 55 frames at 30 fps.
Loading warp model
Loading model 'warp.pof'
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Animated Effects
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'warp.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbf802ad0, IBX checksum: 0xe7aa5a55 -- "warp.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit01a.eff) with 23 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit02a.eff) with 45 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit03a.eff) with 22 frames at 30 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave animation...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shockwave01.eff) with 94 frames at 30 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default animation load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'bp2-00.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Starting mission message count : 294
Ending mission message count : 296
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_set_soundtrack
Loading model 'nighthawk.pof'
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Normal Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Normal Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'nighthawk.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbbd23708, IBX checksum: 0x9b3d3ae9 -- "nighthawk.pof"
Submodel 'detail-1b' is detail level 1 of 'detail-1a'
Loading model 'KarunaMk1.pof'
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Animated Effects
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rotatora', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Reactor02', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Reactor01', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'KarunaMk1.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xeb4d4687, IBX checksum: 0x03bd3b22 -- "KarunaMk1.pof"
Submodel 'engine01b' is detail level 1 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01c' is detail level 2 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01d' is detail level 3 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine01c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine01d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02b' is detail level 1 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02c' is detail level 2 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02d' is detail level 3 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03b' is detail level 1 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03c' is detail level 2 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03d' is detail level 3 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04b' is detail level 1 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04c' is detail level 2 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04d' is detail level 3 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatorb' is detail level 1 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatorc' is detail level 2 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatord' is detail level 3 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatorb-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatorc-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatord-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Allocating space for at least 43 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (43 in-use).
Loading model 'LargeStarbase2.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay1', believed to be in ship LargeStarbase2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay2', believed to be in ship LargeStarbase2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay3', believed to be in ship LargeStarbase2.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'LargeStarbase2.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc91f26cb, IBX checksum: 0x24217ca5 -- "LargeStarbase2.pof"
Loading model 'Torrent.pof'
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Fog Effect
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping
   Animated Effects
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Torrent.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8a9221fb, IBX checksum: 0x2e125f81 -- "Torrent.pof"
Loading model 'raynor.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship raynor.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship raynor.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'raynor.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9b9ac3c6, IBX checksum: 0x9887f033 -- "raynor.pof"
Loading model 'corvette3t-03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette3t-03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9142af71, IBX checksum: 0xf793794d -- "corvette3t-03.pof"
Loading model 'corvette3t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette3t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xd009b1ca, IBX checksum: 0xe057b300 -- "corvette3t-01.pof"
Allocating space for at least 32 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 400 is now available (204 in-use).
Loading model 'corvette3t-04.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship corvette3t-04.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'deck', believed to be in ship corvette3t-04.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette3t-04.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x4e2075ae, IBX checksum: 0x982c59c1 -- "corvette3t-04.pof"
Loading model 'cruiser3t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cruiser3t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x1372f4a4, IBX checksum: 0x81089a12 -- "cruiser3t-01.pof"
Loading model 'FtUhlan.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'FtUhlan.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa2610dfb, IBX checksum: 0x848a3cc5 -- "FtUhlan.pof"
Submodel 'Uhland' is detail level 3 of 'Uhlana'
Submodel 'Uhlanc' is detail level 2 of 'Uhlana'
Submodel 'Uhlanb' is detail level 1 of 'Uhlana'
Loading model 'jackal-e.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoorbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoorbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoortl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoortr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guns', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'hullpodl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'hullpodr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftintake', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightintake', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector1', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector10', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector11', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector12', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector2', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector3', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector4', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector5', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector6', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector7', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector8', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector9', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'throttle', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'wingpodl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'wingpodr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'jackal-e.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa48165d8, IBX checksum: 0xf96ee8f6 -- "jackal-e.pof"
Loading model 'fighter2t-04.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-04.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe611ce17, IBX checksum: 0x97cf5fc2 -- "fighter2t-04.pof"
Loading model 'bomber2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'bomber2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x13bb548d, IBX checksum: 0xad039fff -- "bomber2t-01.pof"
Submodel 'bomb0x-d' is detail level 3 of 'bomb0x-a'
Submodel 'bomb0x-c' is detail level 2 of 'bomb0x-a'
Submodel 'bomb0x-b' is detail level 1 of 'bomb0x-a'
Loading model 'Wraith.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gpodf', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gpodl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gpodr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'panelbl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'panelbr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'paneltl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'paneltr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'raill', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'railr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'spiner', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'throttle', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Wraith.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xf57e7c82, IBX checksum: 0xc002fce6 -- "Wraith.pof"
Loading model 'corvette2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3aaebe96, IBX checksum: 0x42b3e9a3 -- "corvette2t-01.pof"
Loading model 'kadmos.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'kadmos.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2bb9b07f, IBX checksum: 0x1349759e -- "kadmos.pof"
Allocating space for at least 11 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 600 is now available (404 in-use).
Loading model 'GTT_Corsair.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'GTT_Corsair.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x31d30f0e, IBX checksum: 0xd20321e3 -- "GTT_Corsair.pof"
Loading model 'florence2.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay', believed to be in ship florence2.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'florence2.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x4f280215, IBX checksum: 0xc1a533bb -- "florence2.pof"
OpenGL: Created 512x512 FBO!
Loading model 'europa.pof'
Model europa.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'europa.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x401bf33d, IBX checksum: 0xaeae6faf -- "europa.pof"
ANI debris01 with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02 with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04 with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
Loading model 'support2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6512c7b6, IBX checksum: 0xc0ade8e6 -- "support2t-01.pof"
Submodel 'bodyb' is detail level 1 of 'bodya'
Submodel 'bodyc' is detail level 2 of 'bodya'
Submodel 'bodyd' is detail level 3 of 'bodya'
Loading model 'support2v-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support2v-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbca18023, IBX checksum: 0x16765db6 -- "support2v-01.pof"
Submodel 'hercb' is detail level 1 of 'herca'
Submodel 'hercc' is detail level 2 of 'herca'
Submodel 'hercd' is detail level 3 of 'herca'
Loading model 'uefsupport.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'uefsupport.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x63b67740, IBX checksum: 0xcc358647 -- "uefsupport.pof"
Allocating space for at least 510 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 1000 is now available (450 in-use).
About to page in ships!
ANI shieldft-04 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldbt-01 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldlancer with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldjackal with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldwraith with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldainsarii with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Subach_AniBitmap.eff) with 6 frames at 5 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (PrometheusR_AniBitmap.eff) with 12 frames at 5 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Kayser_AniBitmap.eff) with 4 frames at 5 fps.
ANI Kayser_Particle with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
Loading model 'avenger3.pof'
Model avenger3.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'avenger3.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8855f87f, IBX checksum: 0x08b235f9 -- "avenger3.pof"
Loading model 'VulcanGUN.pof'
Model VulcanGUN.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'VulcanGUN.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x67299b6b, IBX checksum: 0xa705cb68 -- "VulcanGUN.pof"
Loading model 'FB11a.pof'
Model FB11a.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'FB11a.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x987c87de, IBX checksum: 0x807e2c36 -- "FB11a.pof"
Loading model 'Talon.pof'
Model Talon.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Talon.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3716c44a, IBX checksum: 0x1d16f8c1 -- "Talon.pof"
Loading model 'TachyionGUN.pof'
Model TachyionGUN.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'TachyionGUN.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x93a351da, IBX checksum: 0x012e3508 -- "TachyionGUN.pof"
Loading model 'Redeemer.pof'
Model Redeemer.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Redeemer.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x318c1042, IBX checksum: 0xb212a769 -- "Redeemer.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particle_blue.eff) with 11 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (AAAbeamAglow.eff) with 35 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (AAAbeamAB.eff) with 15 frames at 15 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particle_green.eff) with 11 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (GreenBeamGlow.eff) with 30 frames at 60 fps.
Loading model 'Blip.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Blip.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8701ba27, IBX checksum: 0x3ee2fcac -- "Blip.pof"
Submodel 'blipb' is detail level 1 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipc' is detail level 2 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipd' is detail level 3 of 'blipa'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (BlueBeamGlow2.eff) with 60 frames at 26 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Particle_Yellow.eff) with 11 frames at 22 fps.
Loading model 'NewHornet.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'NewHornet.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2c76000e, IBX checksum: 0x19f7f55e -- "NewHornet.pof"
Loading model 'bombardier.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'bombardier.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x11edee12, IBX checksum: 0x19816d20 -- "bombardier.pof"
Submodel 'realhornet-b' is detail level 1 of 'realhornet-a'
Submodel 'realhornet-c' is detail level 2 of 'realhornet-a'
Loading model 'crossbow.pof'
No subsystems found for model "crossbow.pof".
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'crossbow.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x19e682bb, IBX checksum: 0x885d0786 -- "crossbow.pof"
Loading model 'piranha.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'piranha.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x484195d2, IBX checksum: 0xf272dc8a -- "piranha.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (missilespew04.eff) with 20 frames at 30 fps.
Loading model 'belial.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'belial.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x99bae2a2, IBX checksum: 0x77d1d113 -- "belial.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (missilespew02.eff) with 20 frames at 30 fps.
Loading model 'helios.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'helios.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc75db1da, IBX checksum: 0x60bd5c91 -- "helios.pof"
Loading model 'cmeasure01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cmeasure01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x562739c3, IBX checksum: 0x76256515 -- "cmeasure01.pof"
Loading model 'Longbow.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Longbow.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x9ed18a4a, IBX checksum: 0xab339ee0 -- "Longbow.pof"
Loading model 'dirk1pod.pof'
Model dirk1pod.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'dirk1pod.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc39767db, IBX checksum: 0xc8c3d73f -- "dirk1pod.pof"
Loading model 'dart.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'dart.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x5c10bb69, IBX checksum: 0xdfc3e934 -- "dart.pof"
Loading model 'swarmpod.pof'
Model swarmpod.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'swarmpod.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x52a567ee, IBX checksum: 0xa04f292a -- "swarmpod.pof"
Loading model 'InterceptorT.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'InterceptorT.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8d57e22a, IBX checksum: 0x34f751a7 -- "InterceptorT.pof"
Loading model 'DirkPodHC.pof'
Model DirkPodHC.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'DirkPodHC.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x1a57e9d9, IBX checksum: 0xd238d70f -- "DirkPodHC.pof"
Loading model 'Slammer.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Slammer.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa43d47ec, IBX checksum: 0x99fe9d26 -- "Slammer.pof"
Loading model 'SlammerPOD.pof'
Model SlammerPOD.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'SlammerPOD.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb2f95f62, IBX checksum: 0xb2f3ac57 -- "SlammerPOD.pof"
Loading model 'paveway12.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'paveway12.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xfd1fbe88, IBX checksum: 0x06b8aa20 -- "paveway12.pof"
Loading model 'paveway12rack.pof'
Model paveway12rack.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'paveway12rack.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x91c338a9, IBX checksum: 0xc0a88b15 -- "paveway12rack.pof"
Loading model 'hellfire.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hellfire.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x095d2434, IBX checksum: 0xbf74030a -- "hellfire.pof"
Loading model 'hellfireEXT.pof'
Model hellfireEXT.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hellfireEXT.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x80933ea9, IBX checksum: 0xb4bff5af -- "hellfireEXT.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (missilespew03.eff) with 20 frames at 30 fps.
Loading model 'MissileM.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'MissileM.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x00957668, IBX checksum: 0x7b7e1778 -- "MissileM.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (missilespew01.eff) with 20 frames at 30 fps.
Loading model 'GBU-240.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'GBU-240.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb388876a, IBX checksum: 0x7eebd3b1 -- "GBU-240.pof"
Loading model 'hornet.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hornet.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x066a989a, IBX checksum: 0x8d7227a4 -- "hornet.pof"
Loading model 'SlammerCluster.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'SlammerCluster.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x615fcf8e, IBX checksum: 0x41858756 -- "SlammerCluster.pof"
Loading model 'debris01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x974f214b, IBX checksum: 0x0cb49c79 -- "debris01.pof"
Loading model 'debris02.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'debris02.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8e0eed50, IBX checksum: 0x3e979514 -- "debris02.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (explode1.eff) with 43 frames at 25 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (PWmuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Gmuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Bmuzzle.eff) with 5 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Cmuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Rmuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
Paging in mission messages
Stopping model page in...
ANI support1.ani with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1.ani with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1.ani with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2.ani with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3.ani with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1.ani with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1.ani with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1.ani with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b.ani with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1.ani with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1.ani with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI targhit1.ani with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI time1.ani with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI targetview1.ani with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2.ani with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3.ani with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2.ani with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1.ani with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1.ani with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2.ani with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3.ani with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1.ani with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1.ani with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin.ani with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI energy1.ani with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI 2_radar1.ani with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
ANI debris01.ani with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02.ani with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04.ani with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI shieldft-04.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldbt-01.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldlancer.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldjackal.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldwraith.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shieldainsarii.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI Kayser_Particle.ani with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP512x512+8'
Bmpman: 2556/4750 bitmap slots in use.
Ending level bitmap paging...
=================== ENDING LOAD ================
Real count = 790,  Estimated count = 425
================================================
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script ACTIVE!
SCRIPTING: Starting flashy deaths script loading

Received post for event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING during state transtition. Find Allender if you are unsure if this is bad.
Got event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING (15) in state GS_STATE_START_GAME (52)
ANI 2_BriefMap with size 918x400 (21.9% wasted)
ANI iconwing01 with size 32x28 (12.5% wasted)
Loading model 'Dirk1TECH.pof'
Model Dirk1TECH.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Dirk1TECH.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xf5646d37, IBX checksum: 0x400509a3 -- "Dirk1TECH.pof"
Loading model 'SlammerTECH.pof'
Model SlammerTECH.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'SlammerTECH.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3c502a43, IBX checksum: 0x5049ba9f -- "SlammerTECH.pof"
Loading model 'Paveway12tech.pof'
Model Paveway12tech.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Paveway12tech.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x344be43d, IBX checksum: 0x75449096 -- "Paveway12tech.pof"
Loading model 'hellfireTECH.pof'
Model hellfireTECH.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'hellfireTECH.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8c777831, IBX checksum: 0xab24a941 -- "hellfireTECH.pof"
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 48.551 (48.551)
Got event GS_EVENT_ENTER_GAME (2) in state GS_STATE_BRIEFING (10)
Entering game at time = 138.511
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Diffuse Mapping
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping

Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Normal Mapping
   Environment Mapping

Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping

Frame  1 too long!!: frametime = 0.703 (0.703)
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping

message 'evac' with invalid head.  Fix by assigning persona to the message.
ANI Head-CM14b.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
Compiling new shader:
Shader features:
   Lighting
   Diffuse Mapping
   Glow Mapping
   Specular Mapping
   Environment Mapping

1386 frames executed in  30.033 seconds,  46.149 frames per second.
message 'roger that' with invalid head.  Fix by assigning persona to the message.
ANI Head-CM11b.ani with size 160x120 (6.3% wasted)
message 'good luck' with invalid head.  Fix by assigning persona to the message.
Got event GS_EVENT_END_GAME (4) in state GS_STATE_GAME_PLAY (2)
Unloading in mission messages
Got event GS_EVENT_QUIT_GAME (5) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Freeing all existing models...
... Log closed, Tue Jun 12 07:29:40 2012

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken