Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2  (Read 12668 times)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2
'cept for every numpty and their dog thinking their cool while playing 'recon' (cuz, most people don't play recon, they play 12x scope sniper rifle with mortar), and shotgun gayness, the game rocks :P
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Does BC2 have full kit customization yet? That's what I'd like to see in the future... customized kits based on the classes available with equipment and weapon attachments.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Does BC2 have full kit customization yet? That's what I'd like to see in the future... customized kits based on the classes available with equipment and weapon attachments.

Bwut? I'm not sure if you've played BC2 or not; if not, each of the four classes can be customized pretty heavily; there are 5+ primary weapons, a number of secondaries, various attachments, and two perk slots.

Offline mxlm

Yeah, but it's not quite full customization; you either get one of (many) class weapons or one of a handful universal weapons as your primary.

That said, it doesn't exactly lack for options.
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

he wants a sniper rifle with a CG and M9-3 :P!
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
he wants a sniper rifle with a CG and M9-3 :P!
doesn't the M9-3 suck? (I'm used to almost always using the imbalanced MP-443)

Yea the MP-443 is better if you can't control the recoil on the m9-3, even then it might be better anyway

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
If you guys can, get the M1 Garand with Magnum ammo. It's an amazing sniper rifle, not even kidding - two hits on someone from across the map and they're down, and it has a faster firing rate than any sniper rifle out there - only downside is you can't scope it. I actually go medic with the garand and the 1911 a lot.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce

Bwut? I'm not sure if you've played BC2 or not; if not, each of the four classes can be customized pretty heavily; there are 5+ primary weapons, a number of secondaries, various attachments, and two perk slots.
I played the demo briefly... so pardon my ignorance :)
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
There's way more than 5+ primary weapons - that's just the 5-6 primary weapons that are only for that class. There's also several other "special" guns (another 5-8 or so) that every class has access to. There's also about 10-15 vehicle perks, and about 12 perks total per person that are shared between classes (and 1 or 2 unique per class perks).

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
There's way more than 5+ primary weapons - that's just the 5-6 primary weapons that are only for that class. There's also several other "special" guns (another 5-8 or so) that every class has access to. There's also about 10-15 vehicle perks, and about 12 perks total per person that are shared between classes (and 1 or 2 unique per class perks).
and at least 2 gadgets.
something like 15000+ combinations.

Anyone tried the newest update?  M14 and G3's get access to red dot sights and the 4x ACOG.   :D :D

Got patchnotes? been looking for them :<

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
I prefer the M14's irons, myself.
also, NEW MAPS!!1

Also; MECHALAG

I'm patching it now.  Gonna take forever, but I'm too excited to care.  Also, I'm FoeHammer99099 on PC if anyone's interested.

Offline mxlm

Note that evenbalance has stated that PB is producing erroneous bans. I'd give it a day or two before playing to be safe.
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

I haven't noticed anything weird.  Loving Heavy Metal on HC Conquest.

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I've been playing. I'm up to like L-11 and am unlocking crap for classes. I am loving GOL + 12x optical scope + spotting assist + M1911 pistol (the pistol is beast)
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
M1911 used to be one of the best guns in the game. I believe it's been nerfed down to reasonable levels.

If you haven't already, switch to playing hardcore. Also use the VSS when you get it, it's insanely broken good.