Author Topic: MOD stabability  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I've ben wondering why doen't this thing like mods
things like dogfight variants of weapons seem to be important but I havn't found were it loads that diferently
and there are things like the parser doesn't like it when you put more than 100 total percent in all subsystems
but it is odd that it would work in the comercal version but not in our open source version
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
Keep in mind that alot was taken out, then recoded so it could be released to the public. Also, dogfight versions, AFAIK, are just the same weapons with lower damage.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Solatar

One of the digfight versions, not sure which, was actually stronger.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i think we should get rid of dogfight weapons all together. i think they are a waste of table space and most modders remove them to make room for other weapons. when i compile the source, it creates an executeable that chokes the second it seed one of my modifications to the tables. i disable my mods and the new freespace executeable runs fine (at least as fine as it can considering ive been tweaking it).
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN