Author Topic: A Statement about TVWP: Read before posting a question  (Read 6694 times)

A Statement about TVWP: Staff must read
First off I never said I should lead this project! Read all my posts before posting here! and 2nd it's StarGunner not Stargunner, 3rd stop pouting words in my mouth. If you can't get the point of this thread then don't post here at all.:wtf:  

Next I said "that Project" as in my own version and not to take this one over, but if I do start my own, I would do it after this ones dune, and will have nothing the same as this one so stop thinking I'm some jerk out to take everyones jobs in the TVWP away!:ha:

Eddit: and I qoute this line "A human is smart, but people are dumb vicious anamals and you know it" AKA do I half to explain all my pots to you people who only play the mods?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 12:42:39 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Solatar

We didn't put words in your mouth...You were telling us that our project wasn't canon with FSURP...so we assumed that you thought yourself an expert at this stuff.

Secondly...I don't give a flying **** if your username is StarGunner or Stargunner. It's easier for people to type Stargunner, and not press the Shift key halfway through a word.

As for the edit...I'm not exactly sure wtf you are saying...:doubt:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
First off I never said I should lead this project! Read all my posts before posting here!

riiight...

and 2nd it's StarGunner not Stargunner,

:blah: *won't even think about picking apart your grammatical errors.*

3rd stop pouting words in my mouth. If you can't get the point of this thread then don't post here at all.

you're kidding, right? :lol:

Next I said "that Project" as in my own version and not to take this one over, but if I do start my own, I would do it after this ones dune, and will have nothing the same as this one so stop thinking I'm some jerk out to take everyones jobs in the TVWP away!

might have helped if you said that in the first place.... :doubt:

Eddit: and I qoute this line "A human is smart, but people are dumb vicious anamals and you know it" AKA do I half to explain all my pots to you people who only play the mods?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
listen Stargunner, StarGunner, or whatever.   you keep editing your post.  that's unfair and uncool at the same time, because it can make what we say look like idiots after you edit your post cause it makes no sense.  now stop editing your damn post.

Originally posted by Stealth
listen Stargunner, StarGunner, or whatever.   you keep editing your post.  that's unfair and uncool at the same time, because it can make what we say look like idiots after you edit your post cause it makes no sense.  now stop editing your damn post.

I did that one last night lol:lol:  and noone posted eather so I don't get u at all o'well. Mabe this thread should be taken off the TVWP BB just to keep people from reading my stuff and thinking about it all ronge lol
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
Ask you shall recieve.  You guys are getting violent:hopping: , Play nice.
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002