Author Topic: Overload  (Read 27268 times)

Unless your pledge was over 90K I wouldn't worry about it.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Veers

I upped my pledge from $35 to $170. I'm insane for wanting to pledge that much but after that teaser, and the potential future. <3

Edit: And playing the teaser. I am speechless. That is amazing.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:34:49 pm by Veers »
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Upped my pledge to $120, the most I've ever pledged to a project before. Really hope this one makes it!
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Just increased my pledge too.  I've been waiting for this since 1999!

Offline rubixcube

• best username ever
100K to go! I've upped my pledge to 250$. Let's get this funded!!!!!!
Stuff

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Gogogogogogogogo

Offline eisberg

The developers of Overload have plans on making a Space Combat Sim if this kickstarter goes through.  Since these guys also made Freespace 1 and 2, and the writer for Overload did the writing of Freespace 2, we could very well see a spiritual successor to Freespace.  But if they don't get funded they said chances are their team would disband as well.

So please, go and pledge to this kickstarter to hopefully get a developer to make a games that we love.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Awww, F* it ...  time to figure out what my password was... ... and I've been stopped by the fact that KS itself doesn't accept anything but credit cards...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:47:04 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline rubixcube

• best username ever
Awww, F* it ...  time to figure out what my password was... ... and I've been stopped by the fact that KS itself doesn't accept anything but credit cards...
Ask your bank for a credit card
Stuff

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Ask your bank for a credit card

It's kinda funny I get that reply the day after I went to see The Big Short ;)
My bank doesn't extend a line of credit (and with that give out credit cards) to students, because they require a steady income (which I don't have at the moment) for all that to be legal (I know there is the option to get pre-paid credits cards which make away with that requirement but then again I rarely need one anyway)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Does your bank not offer debit cards?  I haven't managed to score a credit card yet, but I get a ton of mileage out of the former.

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
I've also had no trouble using debit on KS, but I don't know if it might be a regional issue or something.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Gah, wasn't reading it right.  It could very well be some sort of international thing; I know my card issuer didn't let me use debit for GOG.com before I called them about it.

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
Gah, wasn't reading it right.  It could very well be some sort of international thing; I know my card issuer didn't let me use debit for GOG.com before I called them about it.

I'll call my bank tomorrow to see why they are blocking me from using my debit card on KS.
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The last one:
...follow it with a space combat game. The last time they did Freespace! YES!!!

Whoa.

Screw it... doubling my pledge.

Offline CKid

Bumped up my pledge for a third time. Lets see if we can make this happen.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I never kickstart but for this I started kick

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
I kicked! Go money go!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
24-hour stream is now live on Twitch.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?