Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

RELEASE: EFF Sabre

(1/3) > >>

Col.Hornet:
#Edit

RELEASE:

The model is finished and all yours for using :)

I don't expect any trouble but if there is any problem with the model, please let me know ASAP.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1x1jg7c0b2x6vn/GTF-Sabre-Release-v1.0.rar

OLD POST

Hello everyone.

While I'm still waiting to receive the final UV layout for Agneya to carry on with the rest of textures I decided to do something in the meantime. So I had two options. Try to start texturing my previous models <hydra, huh?> or to start something new. I had one attempt to properly UV the Hydra but I gave up. I made that model when I was a complete noob and I didn't give a damn about having a mapping-friendly geometry. So here am I, working on the next model. I treat this thing as a kind of test for myself. I promised myself that will make it simple and with a geometry that I could handle to UVmap.

So let me show you the newest crap from my workshop :P
The EFF Sabre
Sabre (View in 3D)

It's an asset made for The Mystery Project that we're working on. That fighter will fill a space superiority role in one of the Terran factions. It is designed to operate in both space and Earth's atmosphere environment.

Nyctaeus:
This little baby belong to the Earth Federated Nations - same faction from Mystery Project as EFFg Solomon, and will be released the same way.

Col.Hornet:
Status report. Model is ready and I'm currently doing the UVmaping which is about 50% complete.

Col.Hornet:
OK. UVmap is finished and ready to go.

Now I'm taking my first steps towards normal mapping in NDO2 :)

Col.Hornet:
Guys I have a question regarding AO bake. I tried make a nice looking AObake but without good results so far. How to make it properly in blender? How to set lights, sampling etc? When I delete all the light sources to make equal everywhere the resulting map is blank with a few darker spots

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version