Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

MediaVPs Update Halp!

(1/6) > >>

mjn.mixael:
I'm starting to work on a new MediaVPs version. I need you all to help me remember what new ships/weapons/etc need to go in. I've lost my list that I used to keep on my desk... I mean.. it's been over 3 years, sooooooo....

jr2:
Would this help any?

http://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/FS2_Data_Structure

mjn.mixael:
Er.. WAT? No. Like Oddgrim just released a new Bes. I gotta add that. What other new model releases have there been over the last 3 years that I've completely forgotten about and aren't in the current MediaVPs?

jr2:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on November 26, 2017, 07:30:57 pm ---Er.. WAT? No. Like Oddgrim just released a new Bes. I gotta add that. What other new model releases have there been over the last 3 years that I've completely forgotten about and aren't in the current MediaVPs?

--- End quote ---

Oooooh, I see I see.  I somehow thought you meant that you'd forgotten where different types of files went in VPs.  I was like.... well, here's something I can at least look up quickly.  My bad...    :warp:

AdmiralRalwood:
Leviathan, Hippocrates, Anuket... uh... Apollo, for the FSPort MediaVPs... that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version