FreeSpace Releases > Scripting Releases

Prompt Box: An easy way to get a user response

<< < (2/7) > >>

JCDNWarrior:
Wow. This is incredible stuff. I... I still need to process all of this in. This kind of thing is precisely the type of thing I've been wanting to have for, years - and now it's here I think I need to completely rework a bunch of things I've already done for my mod. Thanks for the excellent work and release, Axem! (and anyone else who helped him, in case)

BritishShivans:
I wanted something like this. Training message stuff is cool and ****, but it's horrible for remapped keyboard stuff and etc. A mouse ignores all this stuff.

Thanks, Axem. You're awesome, and you should keep being awesome. Asides from JAD and other stuff, this is probably why I think of you as a FRED idol alongside Battuta. Now if only I'd get off my ass and keep practicing doing FRED stuff...  :nervous:

Axem:
Download link has been updated with a bug fixed. proBoxLock() would give off an error about not being a number when it was. I had added some error checking at the last minute and copy pasted some code and didn't change the variable it was supposed to be looking at. All fixed now!

X3N0-Life-Form:
*grabs*

--- Quote from: MatthTheGeek on February 16, 2013, 05:49:16 am ---inb4Freespace: the RPG

--- End quote ---
Who's up for a Freespace: Torment campaign? :P
Also:

--- Quote from: Spoon on February 16, 2013, 05:36:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on February 15, 2013, 10:33:35 pm ---sweet

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

fightermedic:

--- Quote from: X3N0-Life-Form on February 19, 2013, 04:46:24 am ---Who's up for a Freespace: Torment campaign? :P

--- End quote ---
what can change the nature of a spaceship?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version