Author Topic: Join Neo Terra Victorious!  (Read 128453 times)

Offline ElMattador

• -=*=-
    • Steam
Re: Join Neo Terra Victorious!
any parts for zod voices?  I might have a solution.
"Peace Obstructs Fate"

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
I'm afraid this project is kinda long dead, sorry.
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Even so, I'm interested in whatever this "solution" might be for Zod voices.  It could be used in other projects.

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Hi there!

I tried booting NTV, but got an error, image attached.

Any help fixing this greatly appreciated.

Cheers :-)

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
That's a bug in weapons.tbl.  Not sure how it got there.  I just uploaded a fixed version.

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Yep, that worked a treat, thank you :-)

NB I did get the warning screen stating "there could be things missing, FS will try to run anyway etc." photo attached. Is this a problem? If so what would I need to do to fix it?

Cheers

PS apologies for the terrible photo, screen shot didn't work properly  :P

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Yeah, that's a problem.  But NTV is one of those mods that was released for retail, without the benefit of a debug build to test it with.  It should work, because it worked in retail, but it would also be a good idea to fix all those debug errors.

I will have time in a few days to investigate those debug errors.  In the meantime, feel free to give it a test playthrough.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Got to it earlier than I thought.  Give it a try now; new versions are on the FSO Installer and Knossos.

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Yep, that worked a treat! :-)

Thank you for fixing this so quickly, much appreciated.