Author Topic: Download Size  (Read 4359 times)

I got Norton.

But i you see the report that made a friend of mine that is a programmer and does those things of internet security buisness,
and it provides some scriptsto some companies thats requests his information.  

saying depending the abilities of the hacker or the one who tries to damage your computer,   those programs that you just said,  they dont work against a pro,   and i went to his home to do pick some discs he showed me a virus in action shutting down a Anti Virus and destroying every file,  it was really creapy,    it took the virus few minutes to destroy the system,  it first takes down any security programs that you have,  then is destroys every application,  and drives of the system,  leaving it without the Operating Systems,  what i saw it left a mess in the hard drive.

But there are other stuff wondering around in the web.
:p :p  :p

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Ack, 19 files +............

By the way, where would you be hosting these files?
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

ahh,  the Ulysses,  that happend to me with the colossus,  there were some errors in the missions ( install errors ) and the ships appeard like a fighter,  and i had to do the cheats thing,  to complete the mission.
:p :p  :p

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Kamikaze
Ack, 19 files +............

By the way, where would you be hosting these files?

From the 3dap server, think it would be silly uploading multi files to fileplanet that do nothing on their own. I'll see about getting the files hosted as mirrors on other networks as well. I'll give them permission to combine all the files as well :)

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
19 files umm cant you do 1 file for the faster people?!
I hate My signature!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Ashrak

He has a 56k to upload it on.  Live with it.

Offline Edwin

Originally posted by Ashrak

As he is connecting via 56k, no he can't.  he has already said this.

GWOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Offline Razor

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
I'd like to download the missions only and watch a bunch of unshielded Ulysses running around. ;)

Well taht would be kinda funny!
Pilot: Command, we have a massive Shivan ship jumping in! AAARGH it's the *****!!!!!

Command: You're out of line pilot!