Author Topic: Hey ya all, new here!  (Read 4303 times)

Offline voxygrl

• Banned
Hey ya all, New here! Is there any room for a Souther Bell? Or is this strictly a men's club?  I was just sittin here by my lonesome so if ne one will give me a holler back, i'd be most delighted!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 04:01:07 pm by 2563 »
Oo Voxy Girl oO

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
There's a few Women on the forums, but I don't know if any come in here, so you may be the first :)

Someone will be along soon to welcome beam you I'm sure :D

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
YEY!!! I've always wanted to do this...
:welcome:

I'm supposed to day somthing else at this point, but i've forgotton it... :sigh:
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
You forgot the speech to go with it that's what :p

Offline Zarax

Originally posted by voxygrl
Hey ya all, New here! Is there any room for a Souther Bell? Or is this strictly a men's club?  I was just sittin here by my lonesome so if ne one will give me a holler back, i'd be most delighted!

Flamethrowers are under the seats but don't use them near the oxigen supplies, plasma rifles and portable ion cannons are in the locker but they can be unlocked for the emergencies only by an admin, [V] or an hyperintelligent shade of colour blue.
If you ever meet a shivan while crawling in the ducts don't worry, it's Carl.
Just give him your lunch and you'll be fine.
Finally, stay away from the admins room, it's protected by meson mines, don't mention FS3 without VERY good motives to do so,  do not mention Derek Smart and worship the SCP goodness

:D

Someone will post a more canonic version :p
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline T-Man

Thanks for the save Zarax

note to self: copy and paste speech onto PC so forgetting is impossible.

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Originally posted by T-Man
Thanks for the save Zarax

note to self: copy and paste speech onto PC so forgetting is impossible.

Nay...the fact that it evolves through all the members who tell their own version just adds to it.

Welcome to HLP-BB voxygrl!
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline voxygrl

• Banned
Ahh ya all are ever soooo sweet to welcome me like so. So where do ya all live ? I am dying to make some new friend on here, maybe even a boy friend! I don't know yet. But if ne of y alll are interested, i would be obliged to hear from ya!
Oo Voxy Girl oO

Offline Zarax

Lol, Italy here btw...
Careful how you talk here, females are less than 1% of this community members, so in the best case you've got a lot of choices...
I won't cite the worst one ;)
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Originally posted by High Max
So, modeling huh? I bet it would pay good if you get that as a career. I wonder what you look like.

Aren't many other members modelers also? :drevil:
We even have an entire forum dedicated to it. :lol:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

and btw T-Man, this is a version...

Welcome to HLP. If you have any questions, check out the FS Documentation wiki, which contains almost everything the community knows :)
*ahem*
Exits are to the sides and rear. Personal flamethrowers are located under the seats, but they're probably full of water so you'll need your own napalm. Don't go crawling through the air vents as they're infested with Shivans. However, if you do encounter any Shivans, it's just Carl. Give him your lunch and run away. *breathes* Plasma rifles are located in the lockers up front. However these can only be opened by [V], God, an Admin, or a hyperintelligent shade of the color blue. Do not try to enter the control room as it is guarded by subspatial claymore mines. Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

Offline T-Man

Originally posted by InfernoGod

and btw T-Man, this is a version...

Thanks mate

Offline Kie99

Here's my unique one

Exits are to your right and left, and flamethrowers are under your seat. Be careful, though, as they are sometimes filled with water, so bring your own Napalm or try to club someone with the non-working shotguns in the weapon closet. Also, be careful while wandering the ventilation shafts. If you see a large, five-limbed creature that looks really pissed, it’s probably Carl, give him your lunch and he'll hopefully go away.  If you see a big desert creature its probably Raa, give him a fish and he might leave your head alone.  In the event of an emergency, the n00bs will be the last into the escape pods, if there’s any room left. The Plasma rifles in the forward locker are released only under authorization of an Admin, [V] God, or hyperintelligent shade of the color blue. Oh, and whatever you do, don't mention the word Freespace followed by the number 3.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

i don;t have a proper version of you guys' welcome, all i can think of is this:
"DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!!!" *beam fire streaks by*
Stardust, the Sword of Vengeance[A starship combat addict]

Offline Striker

I honestly doubt any real female would walk (metaphorically speaking) in here looking for a "boy friend" Any 15 year old girl in their right mind would be nuts to walk into an online forum and play the little miss innocent and sweet act. I'm 15 and from Texas, and anyone my age that tries to act like they're from the south by saying y'all and "ever so sweet" is BSing.

...Sorry if you are actually a girl and arent just ****ting with us. Best of luck to you here regardless.

...Yeah, I know I'm a jackass.
...lurk

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Welcome to HLP, voxygrl. :)

- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Striker

Voxygrl, you're trying way too hard. Sad thing is there may be someone around here just as desperate as you (might be) and you could attempt a relationship. Of course if you ever met each other in person (only to find out both are men in their forties) , you would have absolutely no idea what to do in person. Let's use an example. Kip and Lafawnduh. Point made.
...lurk

Offline Vox

• Banned
OMg i'm am ever so sorry ya alll, i was just playing around with ya all! I know that getting guys over the internet ain't the greatest was and it is mostly for desperate people! So sorry if i offended any one!

Offline Striker

I found this more amusing than anything actually. Nice discussion.
...lurk

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Originally posted by High Max
I wonder how she changed her username.

possibly created a new user name? :blah:
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord