Author Topic: Demo 2 Comment Thread  (Read 4179 times)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Demo 2 Comment Thread
Comment about the demo here

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Ok, nm this post.

*blushes*

*runs*
« Last Edit: August 25, 2002, 10:27:36 am by 847 »
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
should fix the shocker.. its too deadly to friendly craft in a furball
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
with the main campaigns modified shockwave it isn't. The FS2 one is larger and has more of an effect.

I like it but it would be nice to have more conversation during the game so we get the atmosphere of things.
=SSC=ADMRL
Shattered Star Confederation
Black Widows Squadron

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by SSC-ADMRL
I like it but it would be nice to have more conversation during the game so we get the atmosphere of things.

lot of chatting during missions is A1-SUPAR :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by SSC-ADMRL

Don't want to give too much away ;)

Good missions can't whate for the campigan to come out!:D
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Razor

You forgot to put "I like peanuts" in the poll.

By the way, I am gonna check out the DEMO in a few days.

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
2 missions.... its that all? we only get two missions? All that downloading and only 2 missions! Lazy people like don't like only *2* missions......

That little bule ancient missile thingy is cool by the way...
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
by the way there are ALL freespace missions crack open fred 2 and change the shiops is that too much to ask?
I hate My signature!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Umm yes it is, I didn't have to do another demo. I did it on my own, when I don't have much free time, and completed it just before my birthday.

Changing the FS2 ships in the original campaign to ones in INF would cause major mission inbalance and would take a while to correct.

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
I mentioined lazy people like who like demos to be at least 25 minuets of fun MINIMUM (including loading times) yours was about 19 minuets if I recall correctly. Possible 24 miuets.... NOT GOOD ENOUGH (I think you should always put a mass beam fight for amusment - remember im lazy... I forgot it in my demo but it did have 10 misisons (bad missions but still 10 of them)) Anyway, after playing a demo of Imperium Glaltica 3 I can now say for sure that your bule acient missile thingys are well cool! They looked like it was IG3 for a few seonds second there...

oh and in case you have a go at me for critisising your even when you have no time... Im jokeing, I just wish there was more missions to have SO much fun on.
Conflict GRDLA:
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
wait until the campaign :drevil:
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
I just KNEW *someone* was gonna say that
Conflict GRDLA:

Check out the ITA/VE War TC[/B] Demo, it's a bit...BoEish but it's great fun, loads of ships, loads of fighters, and enough beam fighting to make your head spin.

I'm getting the link as we speak...

It's only 1 mission, but it's going to be the first mission of the real campaign, the only thing wrong with it, is that there are no new ships completed yet( :sigh: :( we need texturers, and mission designers, and fredders, STILL and it's been 4 months since this thing got started, and almost all the models are done, just not textured/pathed/finished :mad: ), so only FS2 ships will be in it, but they are renamed, so the names are that of the ships in the real campaign...ok, enough of this go here: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,8943.0.html and click on ITA_test_mission.zip to get it

ok, back on topic.

I like this demo better than the first one, alot more playability and just one more thing...WICKED BEAMS!!! beams.....gooooooooood....

(Sorry about this post, couldn't help but :thepimp: the ITA/VE War TC[/I], WE NEED HELP!!!)

Cor

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
I hate My signature!

Offline Roy fokker

• Flaming FREDder
Originally posted by Corhellion
Check out the ITA/VE War TC Demo, it's a bit...BoEish but it's great fun, loads of ships, loads of fighters, and enough beam fighting to make your head spin.

I'm getting the link as we speak...

It's only 1 mission, but it's going to be the first mission of the real campaign, the only thing wrong with it, is that there are no new ships completed yet( :sigh: :( we need texturers, and mission designers, and fredders, STILL and it's been 4 months since this thing got started, and almost all the models are done, just not textured/pathed/finished :mad: ), so only FS2 ships will be in it, but they are renamed, so the names are that of the ships in the real campaign...ok, enough of this go here: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,8943.0.html and click on ITA_test_mission.zip to get it

ok, back on topic.

I like this demo better than the first one, alot more playability and just one more thing...WICKED BEAMS!!! beams.....gooooooooood....

(Sorry about this post, couldn't help but :thepimp: the ITA/VE War TC[/I], WE NEED HELP!!!)

Cor [/B]

hey mate if you want to talk about other mods mate do it in the general forum not in another mods one.
Roy Fokker
Mission designer for  Inferno and Wing Commander Saga

Offline Roy fokker

• Flaming FREDder
Originally posted by LAW ENFORCER
I mentioined lazy people like who like demos to be at least 25 minuets of fun MINIMUM (including loading times) yours was about 19 minuets if I recall correctly. Possible 24 miuets.... NOT GOOD ENOUGH (I think you should always put a mass beam fight for amusment - remember im lazy... I forgot it in my demo but it did have 10 misisons (bad missions but still 10 of them)) Anyway, after playing a demo of Imperium Glaltica 3 I can now say for sure that your bule acient missile thingys are well cool! They looked like it was IG3 for a few seonds second there...

oh and in case you have a go at me for critisising your even when you have no time... Im jokeing, I just wish there was more missions to have SO much fun on.

Two missions good enough it make you lot want more and if we made more it would give the story away. Mass beam battles are S$%t there not that much fun and only work in certain missions or mods.
Roy Fokker
Mission designer for  Inferno and Wing Commander Saga

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
I meant more for comedy/novelty ya know? fun? laughing? Howling out loud as a tiny ship takes on 10 super destroer etc...
Conflict GRDLA: