Author Topic: Wings of Dawn Soundtrack - Fill in the Blanks  (Read 14196 times)

Re: Wings of Dawn Soundtrack - Fill in the Blanks
*AAmbient3 - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - "X-Mas Eve"

*WBattle1 - Unknown, but I don't think it's from Gundam 00. I just looked through all four OST's and didn't find it. It does sound like something Kenji Kawai would write though.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Lorric

*AAmbient3 - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - "X-Mas Eve"

*WBattle1 - Unknown, but I don't think it's from Gundam 00. I just looked through all four OST's and didn't find it. It does sound like something Kenji Kawai would write though.

Excellent. Thanks, Dark Hunter. I'm glad to see bumping this was a success. I'll see if I can make the adjustments. I also checked out as much Gundam 00 soundtrack as I could find on Youtube and couldn't find it either, so I'll remove Gundam 00 from WBattle1 as well, since it looks like that's wrong and will just be throwing people off the scent.

EDIT: You gave me the one I wanted most out of the 5 that remained.

Just 4 to go, people! The OP has been adjusted. Quite impressive you can modify your old posts after so long.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:30:41 pm by Lorric »

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I'm not in a position to crack open the mediavps for WoD, can anyone link me to WBattle 1? See if I can't help work out what it is
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Lorric

I'm not in a position to crack open the mediavps for WoD, can anyone link me to WBattle 1? See if I can't help work out what it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU6ERMWyOCE&feature=relmfu#t=3m19s

Lasts till 4:40.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Oh crap, that is really familiar sounding...
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline LoneFan

Well 2014 saw a lot of awesome music from anime.  And although the music list for the new game has most likely been finalized. Well it really has been a great year for mood setting tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQT62Qsw4bE&index=147&list=PL48848DAFC8D4A042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_3pZGZuE7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpcyMyYGVac

Offline -Norbert-

Nice tracks, but this thread is for the songs that already are in the game. For suggestions there's this thread. Even though that one wasn't posted in for quite some time, I think it's still the better place for such posts.

Offline Lorric

Ah, my old thread.

It's been 30 months since it's been posted in, and plenty of new people will have come since then. Since the thread's been bumped, I'd like to ask again please if anyone can fill in any of the remaining blanks and complete the soundtrack. The remaining tracks are AAmbient4, C4, WBattle1, and WBattle 3, which is thought to be from the Starship Operators soundtrack.

I'll edit the OP if anyone can track them down. Happy hunting everyone! :)

Wbattle3 - Starship Operators OST 35 - All ships decimated.
Wbattle1 - Starship Operators OST 22 - Attack
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Lorric

Yes! New person! Thank you FrikgFeek, OP updated. Just two more to go! :)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I stumbled into the source of AAmbient4. Kohr-Ah - The Eternal Doctrine, a remix track.

Offline Lorric

Yes!!! Thank you Commander Zane!!! :D

Just one left, the mysterious C4. I'm attaching it so everyone can listen to it and see if it rings a bell to get this list completed!

[attachment deleted by nobody]

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Jinki extend OST, track 8, Kodai no Yami
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Lorric