Author Topic: WoD faction background blurbs  (Read 12130 times)

Offline Veers

Re: WoD faction background blurbs
Looks like, based on the UGC, Fleet on the left, State on the right.

DD needs some images or didn't they load for me? (capped dial-up connection atm)
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Very nice and many thanks for this.

Out of curiosity how much impact are you expecting this to have on the test game? I ask because according to the fluff here the DD and SF are a large distance apart with the distance affecting relations but looking at the map for the test game Sol and the DD capitals are next to each other.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I ask because according to the fluff here the DD and SF are a large distance apart with the distance affecting relations but looking at the map for the test game Sol and the DD capitals are next to each other.

The test game map is severly boiled down from the original concept - just to make testing easier - likewise the capitals on test map aren't in the right locations either.
This is the post with the original non-test map
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Looks like, based on the UGC, Fleet on the left, State on the right.

DD needs some images or didn't they load for me? (capped dial-up connection atm)
Thats correct for the UGC
The DD does have one image, probably didn't load for you.

Just a quick question for the forum game RP-content: Are both of these the official heraldy of New Britannia? or is one of them just the heraldy of the king/queen?
The one on the right is the emblem of house Arc Victoria. The one on the left was based on the right one, and created during the founding of the CRF. Its both used by the navy as well as state. (Someday I'll get around making the heraldy of the other houses)

I ask because according to the fluff here the DD and SF are a large distance apart with the distance affecting relations but looking at the map for the test game Sol and the DD capitals are next to each other.

The test game map is severly boiled down from the original concept - just to make testing easier - likewise the capitals on test map aren't in the right locations either.
This is the post with the original non-test map
Even the full game map shouldn't be taken as the offical WoD map. Mostly because WoD space has more systems than could really fit well on a map (and keeping a bunch of things undefined makes for easier story telling)
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them