Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

HLP Threat Down (image heavy)

(1/44) > >>

redsniper:
UPDATE'D

New threat detected!

If you've never seen this thread before, read it. It's pretty fun if I do say so myself. Otherwise, I've put a link to the new content for your convenience.

The sinkhole thread and a certain post therein have inspired me to create a list of the top threats to HLP and the world in general. Forget what the experts tell you or what you hear on the news. This is the stuff you should be worried about. (In no particular order)

Resonance Cascade Scenario (aka Large Hadron Collider)

We all know this is coming if they ever get that frakking LHC fixed. There's a Gordon Freeman look-alike working for CERN and I hear a forward thinking internet user has already mailed him a crowbar. You'd be well advised to get one yourself and prepare for unforseen consequences.

Anti-Spirals

A race whose every effort is spent on exterminating and containing intelligent life. They accomplish this by repeatedly giving their victims a glimmer of hope and then snatching it away until the will to fight is lost. Oh and they can also travel between dimensions with ease and alter the laws of probability.

Sinkholes

I mean seriously. You're just walking down the street and this opens up underneath you. What the hell?

Perpetual Motion

Violating fundamental laws of nature is just asking for trouble. You know why the Anti-Spirals are so nasty? Because they're afraid of stuff like THIS. If something scares them it should definitely scare you!

Clan Invasion

Actually compared to that other stuff, the Clanners just don't seem that worrisome. But hey, if Colbert says it, it's the truth.

So yeah, if that's a bit too much image spam let me know Administration. Otherwise I want to see you lot add on to this. Expect more from me as well (with or without pics depending on the reaction).

Stay vigilant!

General Battuta:
Tell me the Colbert one isn't a shoop.

I pray to god it is real.

redsniper:
Pretty sure it's a shoop.

FreeSpaceFreak:
I'd like to add Vasudan celebrities to that list :nervous:

Nuke:
maybe a fat jokes about hades' mom thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index