Author Topic: omg wtf help  (Read 6684 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
yeah i tried the launcher and still no go , i would post what is in my fs folder but i think that it doesnt make a lot of differance as tbp, btrl, minibari,wing commander and fs all have different folders and none work ,i have made no changes to all but the fs folder and the sole change to the fs folder was to add the last nightly build which i do at least 3 times a week , so that i can bug test multiplayer and the recent builds , i think unless someone has an outstanding idea ill just wait a week or so , and put a new system on a new disc and start from scratch , i dont want to kill this install as it has far too many programs and games that work just fine ,

so i thank all of you who have taken the time to think and help and ill just havetoo go a week or so without fs, which im sure i can just about cope with  :eek2: :nervous:

once again thanks guys the soultion was simple , a complete reinstall of windows, i tried repairing it and it just continued to die, so i tsted the hard disc n its ok so im going through the sow process of reinstaling every thing , but fs works!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:00:23 am by andicirk »
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."