4 (28.6%)
Blue color scheme
7 (50%)
Something else
2 (14.3%)
Doesn't matter at all
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: FreeSpace Wiki campaign pages  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
FreeSpace Wiki campaign pages
Examples of both can be seen here. http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php?title=Sandbox&oldid=14820

If you have comments about please say it.

Other suggestions are welcome too.
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Re: FreeSpace Wiki campaign pages
 :D I like it. No comments on the layout other than "Author" might need to be changed to "Author/Team".

As for the coloring, I like the blue scheme better, for variety and because it's easier on the eyes. But I don't really care either way and I'll hold off my vote.

Red fits with HLP, green fits with freespace, and i like blue. So i don't know what i want :doubt:
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Axem

Either is fine, however I would prefer a black or much darker background. The contrast between the table and page is way too much IMO. I had meant to play around with that but I never was happy with my own efforts.

I agree with Axem. The colors are too bright.

However, the old User Made Campaigns portal has a really nice color (although I prefer the Sanbox's format). It's red but not too bright. I'm thinking that we should move all of the campaigns to the "portal" and then replace the User-Made Campaigns (FS2) page with the portal page when we're done. Simply because this isn't a priority to many people and it'll take a while to transfer all of the campaigns.

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
So apparently the 'winner' appears to be a dimmed version of the blue scheme on 'Portal:User-made campaigns' page...
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light