Author Topic: RELEASE: Freespace 3 the search For bosch  (Read 54221 times)

Re: RELEASE: Freespace 3 the search For bosch
I just am found FreeSpace 2 last month and plaid through main campaign, fsport, blue Planet, and Secondary Great war part 2.
lol
It looks like my experience with FS2. At least the beginning.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
You should all play it.

Play loahts. ..

[chuckle]
 :lol:
[chuckle]
 :wakka:
Ok seriously who the heck made this masterpiece of madness??
"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day to day living that wears you out." – Anton Chekhov

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Lazy, retarded and speaking polgrish.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
[chuckle]
[chuckle]
Don't you recognize polgrish? There are only two people here who speak polgrish! Now I can reveal a little secret: It's prequel to Exile.

I was drinking way too much in 2011. I don't remember fredding it, but maybe it's better this way?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline PVD_Hope

• A Typhon-class destroyer.
Wait... wut? You're kidding right?
This signature is under construction. You can check out my minimod! Lost

Have a look at my eBay page, where I sell Legos and things to raise money for myself and for the Polaris Project!

Here's my Zazzle store! I make a small commission on everything sold here. And here's my Bandcamp!

Offline Firesteel

• Guy who thinks way too hard about things
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • YouTube Channel
Is the long game finally over? Do we need to update the wiki?  :D

But seriously...wut
Current Projects:

- Ongoing analysis of games through video segments
- A short campaign inspired by a certain command briefing animation

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Nah I know who it was.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
 ;7

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
[chuckle]
[chuckle]
Don't you recognize polgrish? There are only two people here who speak polgrish! Now I can reveal a little secret: It's prequel to Exile.

I was drinking way too much in 2011. I don't remember fredding it, but maybe it's better this way?
You are really funny when you're drunk. It's been a while, but I remember lmao when I played it.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Lazy, retarded and speaking polgrish.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
[chuckle]
[chuckle]

You are really funny when you're drunk. It's been a while, but I remember lmao when I played it.
I used hear that very often :P
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day to day living that wears you out." – Anton Chekhov

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
 :shaking:

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
all lies. it was me all along!
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline PVD_Hope

EXPOSE HIM

Have a look at my eBay page, where I sell Legos and things to raise money for myself and for the Polaris Project!

Here's my Zazzle store! I make a small commission on everything sold here. And here's my Bandcamp!

Offline JSRNerdo

• The☆FREDer
Source goober5000 from discord:

It's someone you wouldn't expect, hasn't been recently active on HLP and has posted in this thread before
AKA [`_`]
Inferno: It's the I in Inferno / It's the beam spam delight / Risin' up to a shock jump arrivaaaaaal
Between The Ashes: Look just a really cool and neat thing, OK?
The Last Stand: A very episodic capship command mini-campaign
Dimesional Eclipse: An experiment gone horribly right
Breakthrough: A pretty standard but not really capship command mission

:nervous:

If someone finally guessed correctly, would the guess be confirmed, or are we to be eternally unsatisfied? :banghead:

Offline PVD_Hope

If someone finally guessed correctly, would the guess be confirmed, or are we to be eternally unsatisfied? :banghead:

I think two things are near certain:

1. The true culprit will never be honest.

2. Important HLP'ers will continually claim it was their doing. Maybe they're in a conspiracy with the real maker, who knows?

i heard from someone that it was shivanhunter, certainly fits with what i remember of them from IRC
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Online Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
Because that the quality of missions range from very bad to bad with many different errors in them, it is more likely, that this was created by a group of people.

A best of the worst mission designers. Maybe it was created by the same people that were responsible for Second Great War Part 2, Independence Warriors and Millenium  :p
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

German Translations created by me:
Between the Ashes: Slaves of Chaos, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn, Awakenings (in development)

Upgrades and Bugfixes:
FSPort Mission Upgrade, Luyten Civil War, Into the Halls of Valhalla, VeniceMirror

Other projects:
Out of the Shadow: Nova Safiya Edition (Remake of the Out of the Shadow campaign, in development)

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova" ;).