Author Topic: What are you working on?  (Read 55288 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: What are you working on?

Geeez... Something is wrong with normalmaps.

To be finished and released before next ice age.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Obviously WiP but it had to happen. One day or another :P. It even uses original UV by FSF. Now I just need to make proper normalmap for it.

Edit:

And with new normalmap!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:11:58 pm by Nyctaeus »

Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

That is a very pretty ship.

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

...and the Silenus :).

Both will be released when I'm done with shield icons.

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
May I reign in this thread again :P?

Basicly I started something infuenced by Anan from OTT modeldump...

But it quickly become something different xD. This is terran-shivan hybrid interceptor. One step further of researching shivan technology after Loki.

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
May I reign in this thread again :P?

Basicly I started something infuenced by Anan from OTT modeldump...

But it quickly become something different xD. This is terran-shivan hybrid interceptor. One step further of researching shivan technology after Loki.

Yes you may, so long you pay the appropriate tax of neat looking ships :p
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

It looks like the Anan and the Ladiel (also OTT) were having a child together... so cute...

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I was gonna say it looks like a cross between a Myrmidon main hull without the stub wings, an elongated Perseus cockpit and neck, with a bit of Vasudan with the inward-curved engine baffles.

An impressive design nonetheless.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

:D

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Anims: 418, Cutscenes: 8, Mainhalls: 7, Logos: 52
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
I really like the design of that. It's different than a lot of what I've seen around here before.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - MixaelANITools - Between the Ashes - MjnMixael's Render Boutique - Mix-Hai Productions
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box - Photobucket Albums - Model Releases - Downloads
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!

It also looks a bit similar to the GTF Persephone (HTL Banshee) from BWO. So this is rather an athmospheric craft?

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Similar to this, similar to that... Jesus guys, Loki and Anan were only things I had in mind :P.

No, she is probably not atmospheric capable craft.

But its a really nice ship after all. :nod:

The funny thing is, I can see it as either a warship or a fighter. How's it scale?

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
The funny thing is, I can see it as either a warship or a fighter. How's it scale?

Something like 25m.

Ah, no, I meant, would it look good scaled up to ~Fenris size? Because in the screenshot you posted, my first thought was that it was a warship, until I realized it was the same interceptor from before.

Offline PVD_Hope

• A Typhon-class destroyer.
Good grief, how do you get all this stuff done so quickly? You've put out a ton of awesome content lately, and what with the semester beginning and all...
This signature is under construction. You can check out my minimod! Lost

Have a look at my eBay page, where I sell Legos and things to raise money for myself and for the Polaris Project!

Here's my Zazzle store! I make a small commission on everything sold here. And here's my Bandcamp!

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Good grief, how do you get all this stuff done so quickly? You've put out a ton of awesome content lately, and what with the semester beginning and all...
Thank you! Whatever I do here is just a part of my overall work. I share my modelling time between HLP, 2 gaming projects and sometimes other commissions. If I have a break from work, I execute my will to bring you folks the best stuff I can make for usage in potential projects. In short: I love modelling, I hate idling and I hate wasting time.

...and no. I actually do have social life :P
Ah, no, I meant, would it look good scaled up to ~Fenris size? Because in the screenshot you posted, my first thought was that it was a warship, until I realized it was the same interceptor from before.
I doubt so. It has lots of details distinctive for fighters, especially cockpit. This one is for upcoming Starwolf's project, but if I have a moment I may make cruiser sized ship in the same style.

Offline PVD_Hope

• A Typhon-class destroyer.
Thank you! Whatever I do here is just a part of my overall work. I share my modelling time between HLP, 2 gaming projects and sometimes other commissions. If I have a break from work, I execute my will to bring you folks the best stuff I can make for usage in potential projects. In short: I love modelling, I hate idling and I hate wasting time.

...and no. I actually do have social life :P

I just wish I was that productive.  :p

But hey, you're doing what you do best. Thanks for making awesome community stuff!

EDIT: Incidentally, are you allowed to tell me what gaming projects you're doing modelling work for? I'd totally like to see your work for other projects.
This signature is under construction. You can check out my minimod! Lost

Have a look at my eBay page, where I sell Legos and things to raise money for myself and for the Polaris Project!

Here's my Zazzle store! I make a small commission on everything sold here. And here's my Bandcamp!

Offline Nyctaeus

• I speak polgrish!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
You are too kind, man :P

One is space-sim with similar mechanics to FS, but with original universe and more dieselpunk theme. Second is 4x RTS space game. Unfortunately I'm unable to reveal more details so far.