Author Topic: Yo what the ****!  (Read 5792 times)

Offline rubixcube

• best username ever
I'm looking forward to the tech descriptions for future Shivan warships.

I'd assume they'd use the new Inferno stuff, I shudder to think what the description for the  Gigas would be  ;7 (it'd probably get a different name)
Stuff

I'd assume they'd use the new Inferno stuff, I shudder to think what the description for the  Gigas would be  ;7 (it'd probably get a different name)

AFAIK Battuta also writes the INF tech entries (not entirely sure though), so you probably don't have them implemented into BP for that.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Wouldn't one expect a war machine as massive and demanding as that of the Shivans to employ Juggernaut sized gas miners rather than the humble Rahu? That's to say, ofcourse there may be larger variants we haven't seen yet because the Shivans probably have massive resource mining operations tucked away safely where nothing can disturb them, or large gas mining ships may suffer inherent instability issues making their use inefficient, who knows.

Sathangases

The real truth about Capella was that the Sathanas armada destroyed it by lighting their farts.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

AFAIK Battuta also writes the INF tech entries (not entirely sure though), so you probably don't have them implemented into BP for that.

Not me! That’s Rhymes.

Whoops...Ok I thought it was you because you were the only one who replied when I asked for techroom entries. :warp: