General FreeSpace > Blue Planet Multi

Player Capship Gameplay and Mechanics

<< < (11/11)

General Battuta:
Just allow the Custos to protect itself. They have an intermittently effective jamming system that provides rolling protection.

Hades:
Of course. Plus you wouldn't want for someone to draw anticap beam fire away from an enemy corvette with such a small and hard-to-hit ship. I'm thinking making it so anticapital beams (and perhaps, weapons) won't target the Custos.

The Cretheus may need to get this too, though, unless I can think of something else to give it to balance it out in that regard.

bigchunk1:
Do whatever you want Hades, just make sure it's fun and don't break anything.

MatthTheGeek:

--- Quote from: Hades on October 05, 2012, 09:25:31 pm ---The Cretheus may need to get this too, though, unless I can think of something else to give it to balance it out in that regard.

--- End quote ---
Capship CMs ?

An4ximandros:

--- Quote from: Hades on October 01, 2012, 06:21:30 pm ---Sanctus:
              MAXIMUM ARMOR: The Sanctus' armor becomes more effective due to the nanosuit's ability to magic. (Duration, 15 seconds) (probably a placeholder power)
--- End quote ---

Warning
                                                                                                                         Incoming Shivan Threat.

Would it possible to give some ships NANOVISION as an ability?
                                                            Heat-Vision

On a more serious note, a basic UEF ability, that makes canon sense, should be Extra Dakka (for all ships.)
The Nara/Karu could get a "hotload" Mass Driver and ammunition change (Sabot and Vanilla, for example) ability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version