Author Topic: Possible Bug on mission(s) b05 [spoilers]  (Read 3252 times)

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Possible Bug on mission(s) b05 [spoilers]
So, here I was, enjoying some good ol' pew pew on this mission and I came across the Exarchy ship. Being awarded some fine weaponry from the other navpoints, I was shocked to see that such was not the case for this one.

I poked about the mission in FRED and saw that the Vehemacer was being checked if 0 (weapon has not been acquired) before awarding the Vorticizer. Meaning, that unless you get the Vorticizer first (or be a baddass and slag the Exarchy ship with starting weaponry), you won't be able to get both of them.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: Possible Bug on mission(s) b05 [spoilers]
Yay, thanks! I'll get to testing as soon as I can remember to.  :lol:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.