Author Topic: XWA Hi-Poly Models That Could Be Converted  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
XWA Hi-Poly Models That Could Be Converted
I came across a site a couple of months ago, and they all have great hi-poly models. now, don't flame for this *gets flamed anyway* but maybe you can convert some of them. you know, for the models you haven't finished. :D

http://www.xwaupgrade.com

it's image heavy, so 56K users beware!
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Oh I don't know... Back in my day the XWAU does never been terribly liberal with handing out its models, beautiful though they maybe. :)
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
there's also a couple of more in a different site, like a full-scale SSD. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
We have already known about that site. It's the most popular site which we visit.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.