Author Topic: TOGETHER FOREVER  (Read 30114 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
He doesn't even have to edit.  There's probably a very good reason why it's titled "message the first." :p

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I'm just gonna try again tonight, which might be tomorrow for you damn Americans. :p
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

The link is borked because of the URL filter.  Read it again tomorrow.

Wut?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 02:37:35 am by Waistless »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Guys, wait. Today's April fool's day.  The link is probably NOT a rickroll, but the web filter is doing that.  I'm thinking the whole thing of releasing it on April Fool's Day was to fool all of us into thinking the Grand Prize is a hoax.   Think about it: Goob PMs a link, and when it gets clicked on, you get a rick roll b/c of the filter and assume Goober lied.  Goober isn't lying, he's just fooling us.  Besides Snail, remember how Goob said the link was broken by the filter? (Read: MikeRoz's post just above your LIE LIE LIE.... post.)
Err, no.

The link redirects to TOGETHER FOREVER after yesterday's gay filter. The actual link does lead to an inverted rickroll.

Thus,

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIAR

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
After reading the second message, I hereby nominate Goober for the title of most evillest person in the universe.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Snail

• SC 5
After reading the second message, I hereby nominate Goober for the title of most evillest person in the universe.
Err, I like cheese.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 11:53:04 am by Snail »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:wtf:

* Goober5000 removes The E from the list of early recipients

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Note to self: engage thought process before posting.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Snail

• SC 5
As I said, I like cheese. :nervous:

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
So what's up, guys? Countdown to a delay of a countdown? Picture of a cute plush Shivan? Movie of Admiral Bosch snorting a line off a Vasudan's chest? What?  :sigh:
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
So what's up, guys? Countdown to a delay of a countdown? Picture of a cute plush Shivan? Movie of Admiral Bosch snorting a line off a Vasudan's chest? What?  :sigh:

It's the final countdooooown...

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I like cheese too. :nervous:

I'll tell you. It's a new mod they're working on, its called Silent Threat:Reborn Again. Yeah, this time you play as one of the rebels. Awesome trailer they gave us what we can't give you yet cause they'll kill me.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Nuclear1

Silent Threat: Reborn : The Musical! :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt experiences deja vu.

I recall someone mentioning FreeSpace 2: The Musical some months ago... :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Well, there's always Star Wars: The Musical to tide you over in the mean time.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
* Zacam chuckles
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions

I want my 30 seconds back.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Goober has been using a lot of :wtf: smileys lately...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

I want my 30 seconds back.

Why do you think I dislike every single musical in the world? For this reason.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

:wakka: That was great! That guy's got way too much time on his hands though...