Author Topic: RELEASE: The Mantle, Segment 1 (Preliminary)  (Read 1505 times)

Re: RELEASE: The Mantle, Segment 1 (Preliminary)
I think there are too many directives in this mission. I was focused on disabling beams of enemy ships, and destroying shivan fighters so that jump-plotting remain unnoticed for a long time. I realized that I can call bombers when both Cains were destroyed, and Moloch was about 50%. Still, they saved my ass when Apocalypse appeared.

I wasn't able to finish next mission due to blocked jumpdrive. Rakshasa jumped out, I got the orders to cross the node but I wasn't able to jump. Messages in this mission were somehow chaotic and appearing too fast. Like there is a bug with mission event sequence.

Hm. Well, I'll make sure that's fixed in the patch. I checked that mission since someone else said that things were appearing in the wrong order, but I didn't see anything wrong...

In the mission with the fancy jump node (lots of subspace flashes) messages seemed to be in the wrong order. That's all.
Excuse me for any spelling errors I make - I'm still learning English :P

it crash if i play this mission
i have an debug log

Good to see this on knossos :) Is part 2 still in the works?

Good to see this on knossos :) Is part 2 still in the works?

Oh, it's on Knossos? Neat. I've been out of the loop for a while.

Part 2...is not in active development currently, but it's going to happen sooner or later. I actually have a big update to the existing segment that was close to being finished when I stopped working on it. I should probably finish that up and release it, although it'll have to wait a little while; my desktop is out of commission atm.