Author Topic: FSPort and new movies  (Read 79 times)

Offline CT27

Will the HD cutscenes Mjn has made be put into FSPort at some point (and on the Installer)?

Online Novachen

• The one and only Capella supernova.
Actually i think so, because the HD cutscenes he made 7 years ago are already part of the FSPort for some quiete time, now.

And i know, that they are working on new versions, so maybe they will already included in the next release.

And if not... well, i will put them in the FSPort mission upgrade, i promise, because i have to create subtitles for them for my german translation anyway  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:02:09 pm by Novachen »
Female FS2 pilot since 1999.

German Translations created by me:
Between the Ashes: Slaves of Chaos, FreeSpace Port, The Destiny of Peace, Silent Threat: Reborn, Awakenings (in development)

Upgrades and Bugfixes: (if no link is given, look at Knossos)
FSPort Mission Upgrade, Luyten Civil War, Into the Halls of Valhalla, VeniceMirror

Other projects:
Out of the Shadow: Nova Safiya Edition (Remake of the Out of the Shadow campaign, in development)

If you want to know, what my nickname means, -chen is a german diminutive term, so you can translate Novachen as something like Little Nova or Novalet.
Even my original meaning of this name is more like "Sweet pretty deadly (Super)Nova" ;).

Even if it wouldn't get incorporated into FSPort by default, there's nothing stopping anyone from just uploading all the redone cutscenes in a vp file and connecting that to Knossos as an optional (selected by default) download.
Excuse me for any spelling errors I make - I'm still learning English :P